Page N°4 : A day with a Lion.

[Leopold's Dorm]

"Shouldn't we get us up and have breakfast?" Asked Asta with a seductive voice that made Leo blush even more. "Um. Yes, you're right!" He replied, stuttering. "Oh, let's hurry, your brother will enter the room in not long." "What? h-how?" "My Sonar." "Oh, you-" Leopold was interrupted by a door noise that opened revealing his older brother, Fuegoleon. "Leopold my brother! It's time for -- " He paused in the middle of the sentence, shocked by the presence of Asta, shirtless giving Leopold a hug from behind. "Asta... Right? What are you doing here?" He asks dumb fully. "Well, I was told that I was invited here for the day, so here I am." Answered the white-haired with a face annoyed by the question. "Hm.. That's true. Breakfast, are you coming? "We... We're coming just let us change big brother!"

[Crimson Lion's Cafeteria, Asta]

There's nothing to say, it's really big, too much for my taste. But, not surprisingly, it is a company of Nobles after all. "Um... Asta, are you okay? You look uncomfortable... "My Leo asked me, maybe he- 'Wait. My ?!' 'Admit it kid, you're in love.' 'Appolyon, Shut Up.' 'Yeah, yeah...' "No, come on let's eat." Taking out my best smile to reassure him, who apparently work. "Yes!"

[Crimson Lion's Cafeteria]

The cafeteria became more and more full as time passed. Remarks were heard about the presence of a Peasant, but Asta stared at them with a murderer's eye in order to shut them up while others asked why Leopold looked much more cheerful around him.

"Tell me Asta, do you want to fight me in the late afternoon?" Asked the Captain to the concerned. "Uh, I'm in, but in what honor?" "Just to test your power that's all" he replies with a reassuring smile, while the other members all thought 'This peasant is going to die haha'. The two opponents then went outside to fight with Leo, following them.

The match had only just started when Fuegoleon launched his first spell, "Flame Creation Magic: Ignis columna!" A flame storm surrounded the taller man, protecting him from any attack. "Well, a defensive spell? Are you scared?" Asked Asta in a dead voice seeing his opponent's decision. "But hey why not, let me do as you please; Copycat Magic: Ignis Columna." But instead of a 'normal' flame storm, it was a black flame storm that surrounded Asta to protect him, leaving his opponent but also the spectators shocked by the 'sociopath's' abilities. "What... But how?!" The Capitaine foolishly asked. "Didn't you hear me? I said 'Copycat Magic' wich means I copied your spell, it's simple right? But hey, this match has only started that I'm already bored. Anyways, let me finish it; Pressure Magic: Fear Your K̸̡͉̳̆i̶͕̜͚͂̏n̸͉̆g̴͖͉̤͐̾̓." A colossal pressure was felt in the arena, fear was also felt, which prevented anyone from moving. Fuegoleon put both knees on the ground and made air calls for breathing but it's doesn't work. On the spectators' side, they were either passed out because of the pressure overload or they were pinned to the ground, crying and trembling like leaves. End of the match: Asta was named the winner.

"Wow Asta, you were awesome as usual!" Stricted Leopold as he approached asta, who smiled "Thank you. It's getting late, we should go to bed, don't you think?" "Oh, that's right... You have to go..." Retorted the redhead with almost tears in his eyes. "Who said I wasn't going to sleep with you tonight and leave the next day?" A wave of happiness was felt by Leopold when he heard Asta's proposal "With Pleasure!"

[Leopold's Dorm]

Leopold was in bed already in his pajamas while Asta was undressing. "Tell me Asta, what are we?" Leopold asked red. "What d'you mean?" "Well... Even if it's not long, I think I'm in love with you and I wanted to know if..." "If it's the same for me? I guess, you're the only person who really cares about me..." Leo felt sadness and joy at the same time through Asta's words. "So... That's means..." "Yes, we're dating." Asta put a kiss on Leopold's lips before giving him a hug and falling asleep. "Good night my Lion."

I know Asta's hair colors is Ash, but I prefer him with white hair sorry.