Page N°3

[Asta's Dorm, Asta]

Sigh, We get easily bored here, I was going to bed when I get a mental channel from Leo 'What does he want at this hour? 'Hello, Asta?! Do you hear me?!' 'Chuckles, Yes, don't worry, what do you want from me at that time 'I asked him with a soft voice... 'Oh, humm... How to say... You... Will you accept to come to the Crimson Lion's quarter tomorrow?!' 'Oh. Is he nervous?' 'Of course, I'd be there before you knew it.' 'Wh-what? Oh, hmh, see you tomorrow!' 'Yes, see you tomorrow. 'Change of plan, we're going to his room to sleep.' So, I decide to activate one of my most devastating spells, if I come to use it in combat. ''Absolute Zero: Watashi no Sekai. (*)" The landscape around me becomes black, everything disappears to make a place for me and the void. This spell allows me to do what I want in this infinite space, so find the position of Leo's room's going to be easy, since my Memorial Magic only works on a human close to me. It doesn't take me long before I find it so, I teleport there immediately.

I'm finally in his room and I have to say it's... big, too big. The bed is obviously prominent, with Leo sleeping peacefully with a rather cute face and in all red pajamas, like his eyes. Being tired, I decide to take off my shoes and my t-shirt and put them next to the bed, slip myself under the blanket, hug Leo from behind and fall asleep almost immediately.

[Leo's Dorm, Leopold]

I wake up feeling pressure against me, weirdly, I feel safe. Turning back to this 'pressure', I find myself facing Asta, asleep but mostly shirtless... 'Wait, what?! He's shirtless?! He's super muscular and hot! ' I felt my face turn red at those thoughts. But I'm back to reality when Asta wakes up ''Hmmh... Hey Leo, sleep well?'' he asks me still half asleep. It's... cute. ''Uh... Yes! but what are you doing here?!'' ''Chuckles, I told you, didn't I? I'll be here before you know it. Well, let's get up shall we?'' I can still feel my face blushing thinking about what he said, 'Is that what he meant? This is the happiest day of my life! '

Next Chapter: A day with a Lion.

(*) : My world, in Japanese