Page N°9

[Hage Village]

Asta and Leopold left for the village at the request of the Lion, there, the village looked like everything more normal. When the Duo marched to the Church, the villagers wondered why 2 Nobles were here. Yes, they believed that Asta was a Noble because they had never felt his Mana until now, moreover, his Mana was comparable to the largest ocean that exists.

When they arrived at the Church, they were welcomed by the priest, Father Orsi, «What can I do for you?" He asked in a tone far too polite for Asta. 'So we play it like that old man...' "Nothing in particular, just pass by the corner to visit my 'dear brothers'." He answered with a dry and sarcastic tone. At these words, the priest's eyes widened. Was that impossible, Asta? But he doesn't have a Mana... "A-asta? But I thought... He paused for a moment and noticed that Asta, displaying a smiling but frightening face, telling him to shut up while there was still time. "Well, can we go in or not? I really want to see these kids! Leo said, trying to bring the tension back into the air.

Time Skip

(Don't have any idea for this sorry, the first attack of the Eye of the Midnight Sun took place.)

[Black Bull's Hideout, Asta]

Captain Yami had called all of us, because apparently the Magic Emperor has just given us a new mission to retrieve a 'magic stone'. A waste of time in my opinion, with the traitor hiding in our ranks, even if we retrieve all the stones, they will inevitably end up returning to the enemy, it's as simple as anything. Note, it will make an opportunity to 'train'.

I didn't listen that much because I find his monologue a little boring, I just remembered that we should go to the beach, in the evening, in full moon, because apparently the density of Mana that protects 'the sanctuary' will decrease and of course, it is 'I am a RoYaLe' who will lead us there. I must confess, I have no confidence in her at all. That is, she is forced to buy a wand to help her control her magic. If the enemy takes it away from her, she won't be able to do anything. But, deep down, I know she'll do it. At least, I hope.