Page N°6

I changed the name of Anos to Théos, again, thanks to @juubi-mage0327

[ Kingdom's Clover Capital]

On his way to the capital to do a report on the dungeon, Asta passed to a stuffed animal shop. What caught his eye was a lion's stuffed animal, which strongly reminded him of Leopold. 'Oh, it sounds like him, it's funny', he thought, laughing a little. 'For a sociopath, you've got emotions kid! / Don't be like that, it's true but that's doesn't mean he can't show them to the person he loves, don't be mean.' 'Thank you Théos, but I don't care. Well, let's go.'

After buying the stuffed animal, Asta went to the headquarters of the Magic Knights, where the Magic Emperor was waiting for him, but he had no idea that it would increase in class, especially since it had only been 2 months since he had entered the service of the Magic Knights.

[Magic Knights headquarters]

Arriving there, Asta, Yami and Noelle (not going to ask what she had accomplished) were greeted by Marx Francois, telling them to wait until Julius arrived. He directed them into the room where the War will take place. Asta was surprised by the size of the room but especially by who was there, Yuno and the two 'babysitters', the Silver Eagle and the Lion Crimson. Asta soon noticed Leo's presence and went to give him a hug from behind who surprised him who blushed like a tomato. But the whole room was shocked by Asta's attitude except Fuegoleon who watched the scene sympathetically. Unfortunately, not everyone agreed with the Captain of the Crimson Lion "That's gro-" Solid, Noelle's older brother, could be heard complaining but was soon interrupted by Asta "I dare you to fisnish that sentence." He challenged by releasing a malicious Mana around him, showing that he is clearly stronger than everyone gathers in the room. "That's what I thought."

Half an hour later, the ceremony was finally able to begin thanks to Julius's arrival. Promotions passed, Yuno and Noelle were promoted to 3rd class Junior Magic Knight. Comes Asta's turn,"Well, Asta, by virtue of your enormous feats that you accomplished, especially the dungeon that you had finished exploring in less than 30 minutes and you left a sacred parchment to our friends, the Golden Dawn, you are promoted 2nd class Intermediate Magic Knight." 'Like me! I knew he was super strong!' tough Leopold, excited by the announcement. "Uh, thank you? But isn't that a bit too much? Plus, the story of the parchment, it's nothing, I didn't want to have an arrogant and narcissistic Silphyde that carries around next to me h24, you understand?" Asta, not surprised by the situation that, apart from him, shocked everyone. 'Where does Rasta allow himself to be ranked better than me?!' "Ahem, thank you for your honesty, but I really think you deserve this place. Besides, you're a lot stronger than everyone else brings together in this, including me, right?" Even the Magic Emperor admitted that he can't win against Asta. "Uh, I think? Thanks?" "And then, you haven't show us your full power, I am wrong?" Asta was starting to get cold sweats, how could someone he doesn't know about can know so much about him? "Well, the will be three months away, so do your best!" Concluded Julius as the whole room shouted in unison "Yes!"

As Asta prepare to return to the Black Bulls, Leopold grabbed his sleeve nervously. "S-say Asta, can I stay with you until tomorrow?" "Oh, of course, but not at the base, it's small and sticky, why don't we go to my tree house that I built when I was little, I'm sure it's big enough and with a little cleaning, it'll be like new!" He replied with a charming smile. On Leo's side, everything was jostling in his head, he's going to Asta's tree house, with him and alone! "Yes, with pleasure!" "Then it's decided, go get your stuff ready and I'll pick you up in an hour in your room." "O-ok!"