XVIII: Exile

The sun rose over Seoul, giving way to the bright morning light, waking up the citizens of the city of which our heroines are a part of.

Nayeon was the one who woke up first among them, she straightened up from the mattress sprawled on the floor and yawned while rubbing the back of her head.  She was still having a little trouble seeing, her eyes were still glued together so she rubbed them before looking around but her heart almost stopped when she saw Jennie lying next to her, eyes wide open, huge dark circles  under the eyes, skin pale as a zombie.

- "Oh my god Jennie! You scared the shit out of me !!"  -Nayeon whispered while holding her chest, she didn't want to wake the others who were still in a deep sleep.

- "sorry ..." -Jennie said weakly and closed her eyes while frowning, feeling an unbearable pain go through her head.

- "You look sick and weak ... did you sleep well last night?"  -Nayeon asked worriedly and touched Jennie's forehead.  - "No, you don't have a fever"

- "I couldn't sleep last night!"  -Jennie asserted and sighed, remembering everything that happened last night.

After seeing Lisa cry, Jennie felt an unbearable pain in her heart, it was as if someone had taken her heart and crushed it with bare hands.  She just couldn't take it, she even found herself on the ground, unable to get up or move.  The pain was too much but it stopped after a while so she got up quickly to get away from this place and found herself again in Rosé's room, she quickly layed down trying to sleep and forget everything that just happened but every time she closed her eyes, the bloody face of a crying child always appeared in her mind so she couldn't get back to sleep.  She spent the night thinking and worrying about everything.

- "I see why you look like a Zombie" -Nayeon noticed then stood up as she did some stretching before turning to Jennie.  - "wait for me here, I'll take you a glass of water!"

- "Thanks Unnie!"  -Jennie smiled weakly then Nayeon stroked her head before moving over to Irene who was also lying in the big mattress.

- "Irene Unnie !! Wake up, it's already daylight. We have a lot to do today!"  -Nayeon said while shaking her gently.

- "Ah yes, it's true! We have to arrange a lot of papers and settle our schedules at work!"  -Jennie grimaced painfully.  - "Just thinking about it, my head hurts! Not only must we find a legal way to make passports for the characters who don't even have an identity in our world, but also we have to convince them to get on a fucking plane when we will get there! "

- "Don't think about it too much! Let's start with the simplest, work first and then we'll solve all this bunch of problems to get out of Korea and travel, and it's true that it won't be easy except for I have a friend who can help us with the passports! "  -Nayeon winked then Jennie sighed in relief.

- "Hello" -Jennie and Nayeon turned around and saw Irene rubbing one eye as she had a thin smile on her face.

- "Hey Irene unnie!"  -Jennie said.

- "You look sick, are you okay?"  -Irene noticed immediately.

- "She didn't sleep well last night!"  -Nayeon said and walked over to the curtains and pulled them open making the maknae who are on the bed growl.

- "Nayeonnnnnnnnnnnn Unnie !!!"  -Rose growled and pulled the sheets over her head just like Chaeyoung and Tzuyu.

- "Wake up, you maknae especially you Chaeyoung! Didn't you have something important to do?"  -Nayeon said while crossing her arms then left the room to get a glass of water for Jennie.

- "AH YES !!! THE EXHIBITION !!!!"  -Chaeyoung jumped out of bed while taking the sheet covering Tzuyu and Rosé who growled again.

- "SON CHAEYOUNG !!"  -They screamed at the same time which hurt Jennie.