I: The best thing I ever did

-"CALM DOWN GUYS!!! MAYBE THIS IS JUST A JOKE AND THEY ARE JENNIE'S STALKER WHO HEARD OUR CONVERSATION EARLIER SO CALM DOWN THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE!!!" -Nayeon shouted and they covered their ears.

-"YOU ARE THE ONE PANICKING HERE!!" -Tzuyu shouted back.

-"THEY JUST FUCKING APPEARED LIKE THAT AFTER A LIGHTNING STRUCK AND THEY FUCKING AFFIRMED TO BE CHARACTERES FROM JENNIE'S BOOK!" -Nayeon shouted and pointed at Lisa and her generals who were looking at them silently.

-"STOP CURSING!!" -Rosé shouted again.

-"YOU BITCHES... not you Rosé, you are an angel.... THIS IS NOT THE TIME FOR THIS!!!" -Jennie also shouted and Nayeon looked at her still as panicked as ever.

-"THIS IS BECAUSE OF YOUR DAMN MAGIC FINGER!!!"

-"WHAT?? WASN'T IT YOU WHO WANTED SOME ACTIONS IN YOUR LIFE?? DON'T BLAME ME!!"

-"BUT I DIDN'T ASK FOR ALIENS!!"

-"THEY AREN'T ALIENS BUT PERSONS WITH FACES!! And I admit they are all so hot especially the Empress but anyways... WHY ARE YOU PANICKING?? WE DON'T EVEN KNOW IF THEY ARE SAYING THE TRUTH!"

The others just looked at them and sighed. This is litteraly not the time for this. They still watched the two girls arguing while the 6 strangers was speechless about their attitude...

-"Your Majesty" -Jisoo whispered and Lisa was still looking at the girls with a confused gaze. -"what's your order?"

-"Hum...?" -The Empress was lost for a second but then she quickly cleared her throath. -"Sana, you will go on reconnaissance, we have to find out about this place, We don't know what could await us"

-"YES YOUR MAJESTY!" -Sana bowed then turned and looked at her back insistently. They waited for like 1 minute but nothing happened and Sana shakingly touched her back. -"my wings..... They won't come out"

-"THEY ARE FUCKING TALKING ABOUT WINGS!!!!" -Nayeon pointed at them again.

-"NAYEON UNNIE!! SHUT THE FUCK UP!!" -Tzuyu shouted still covering her ears.

-"They are being too loud!" -the boy scoffed and walked infront of them and Nayeon immediatly screamed out of fear and hide behind Tzuyu.

-"and you really wanted some actions in your life? Just look at you..." -Jennie sighed and looked at Nayeon who glared at her.

- "Your disrespect for her majesty is too much !! I will eliminate you here and now !!" -He took a step back and held out his hand and opened his palm. -"You are going to die here"

They all stood there for like 2minutes but nothing happened. Tzuyu looked at him then back at his hand.

-"Something is supposed to happen? Because... this is becoming weird" -Tzuyu chuckled awkwardly.

-"I...I lost my power?" -The boy looked at his hand in disbelief.

-"It seems like we can't use magics here" -Jisoo spoke while trying to use her power but nothing happened. -"what do you think, Yeri?"

-"I've heard about a place where we can't use magics before but I didn't know it really existed here in Malvania" -The girl named Yeri spoke.
-"DON'T MENTION MY BOOK!!" -Jennie shouted.

-"ah I forgot about them, What are we going to do,your Majesty?" -The girl in blonde hair asked standing next to Lisa.

-"We need them for more information about this place, take them. They are coming with us!!" -Lisa ordered and her 5 generals responded immediatly with a yes.