(second Arc)chapter VII: The Enemy

-"WHAT THE FUCK!!!!" -Yeri and Rosé both shouted in Irene's hospital bedroom as they looked at Daniel's now full form. A Goblin... Oddly greenish yellow skin around the neck up to his ears(which are pointed) and cheeks, his hands and feet are in the same color but they are much bigger than normal with long fingernails. His eyes are also golden yellow....and his teeth... Sharper and BIG.

-"OH MY GOD. WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU????" - Yeri asked while pointing her finger at him and Daniel did the same.

-"AND WHAT'S HAPPENING TO YOU TOO???" - Daniel also said and looked at Yeri's orange vibrant eyes and she was almost breathing fire out of her nostrils.

-"WHAT IS HAPPENING TO YOU TWO???" - Rosé screamed as she pointed at them with both hands.

They stayed like that in circle in the middle of the room as Irene was lying unconscious on the hospital bed.

-"okay okay. Let's calm down... Okay. Calm. Calm" - Rosé closed her eyes and breathed calmly as she tried to recompose her thoughts. And so she opened them slowly and it was Daniel's face now scary face that showed up infront of her. - "AAAAAAAAAAAAAH"

Rosé screamed and slapped him really hard on the face making him fall backwards. Yeri just openned her eyes wide before looking at Rosé who hid her face behind her hands then she looked at Daniel and then looked at Irene.

-"Well this is a great turn of events!! What is happening??" - Yeri asked calmly this time and then helped Daniel to stand up as he rubbed his cheek and pouted.

-"How am I supposed to know??" - Daniel replied and looked at Rosé who was looking at them thru the bridge of her two fingers. She looked at them both before looking outside the window. It was getting a bit too dark outside as if something really bad was going to happen.

-" I don't really know too Guys but isn't this great?? You all can now go back to wherever you come from. I am sure you can create any kind of portals or whatsover" - Rosé said and dropped her hands but then her expression went from exasperated to shocked when the ground started to shake and the sudden lighting appeared making a loud noise outside.

Rosé stumbled backwards and fell on her butt while Daniel and Yeri just looked outside the window, standing perfectly still on their feet. Rosé's first reflex was to look at Irene and fortunately she was alright but then when Rosé looked back at the two person supposed to be infront of her,.... They were gone.

Rosé blinked and then looked around and that's when she saw the window which was closed earlier, now open. She clenched her fist and pursed her lips as she slowly stood up and then took the keys from the bedside table.

-"I swear to God... It's like babysitting toddlers" - Rosé groaned and went out the room but as she was about to step out. She bumped into Dahyun who got shockes by Rosé's sudden appearance.

-"woah. What... Where are you going??" - Dahyun asked as she saw Rosévs distressed expression.

-"I' ll be quick. Just take a look at Irene  for me okay??? We'll be right back!!!" - Rosé said as she ran in the hallway leaving Dahyun behind. Dahyun looked at her confused and then breathed out a sigh as she stepped inside the room. She first took a look at the window and shook her head, it was already cold enough inside... So she closed it before looking back at Irene but as she did so, she got really startled and even screamed when she saw Irene sitting straightly on the bed with eyes wide open.

-"IRENE!!! OH MY GOD!!!"

Dahyun breathed heavily and walked up close to her.

-"I need to get out of this bed NOW!!!" - Irene said and looked at Dahyun who was confused.