V: DOPE

- "Arrrrgggghhhh" -Jennie groaned and shut down her computer. - "Nothing at all ... Our research leads to nothing"

They are still in the library of the Son family and they have been doing research on the internet for 4 hours and in the meantime they have also explained the operation to the characters who were once again amazed and panicked without really any reason.

Jennie massaged her neck and looked at her friends who were all as tired as she was then she looked around, the characters were scattered all over the floors looking for books that could answer their question. Jennie yawned and pushed her computer in front of her then crossed her arms.

- "We need to make some points" -Jennie announced and Tzuyu, Chaeyoung, Nayeon, Rosé and Irene lifted their heads from their computers then looked at her. - "We have to find a better solution, first we really don't have time to read all the books here since 4 of us including me are very busy people"

- "Ah yes it's true! I totally zapped but tomorrow I have a photo shoot!" -Nayeon grimaced and ruffled her hair. -"And my new mini-album will be released soon so I won't have much time with all the promotions to come!"

- "So this is bad" -Chaeyoung scratched her head. - "I was going to say it this morning, but it goes through my head because of all that has happened. Tomorrow I also have an interview with an important artist, he is French and is very well known there then I have an exhibition to do in our art gallery in Busan "

- "Shit, I have to go to my agency to talk about my new drama!" -Irene continued and Jennie's expression gradually changed.

- "Gosh, what a very bad timing! Me tomorrow I'll have an important lunch and dinner with my parents and my father's friend with his daughter" -Tzuyu said and Jennie turned to her with wide eyes.

- "Very bad timing! Tomorrow my parents are going to welcome a very important customer to our restaurant and they will need my help so I will not be available" -Rosé shook her head and Jennie stood up suddenly which made them jump.

- "What are these timings, luck is realy not on us... If everyone is busy, what are we going to do with them ?? I can't watch them by myself !!" -Jennie pointed to Lisa who was on the first floor just above them. - "Me too tomorrow, I have an appointment with my publishing house about my new book! And I can't take them with me, I can't watch them all at the same time"

-"Leave them at home!" -Nayeon suggested but then she realized it was a big risk just by the look of her friends who said 'Too dangerous'. She scratched her forehead while closing her eyes and together they thought of a solution. Rose raised her hand to show them that she had come up with an idea.

- "And if we took a character each?" -She proposed and they thought about it for a moment but Jennie shook her head.

- "I don't think they will agree to part ways with the Empress!"

- "Yeah, I saw their loyalty with my own eyes and I can tell you it's on a whole new level!" -Tzuyu added and bit her lip but then her eyes widened and she slammed her fist on the palm of her hand. - "Or we can arrange that The Empress accepts and orders them to follow us!"

-"Easier said than done!" -Irene said but Tzuyu shook her head.

- "I have an idea !! Let me talk to her and you will see!" -Tzuyu winked at them then she stood up under the intrigued gaze of her friends. - "I'm not really sure if it's going to work but it's worth a try!"

They watched as Tzuyu left for the stairs and went up to the first floor. And it was patiently that they watched her discussing with Lisa who listened to her without saying anything. After a few minutes Tzuyu had a big smile on her face then she turned to Jennie, Nayeon, Rosé, Irene and Chaeyoung and gave them a thumbs up which made them smile with joy and they threw their fists up in the air as victory sign. Then Tzuyu cames back while Lisa was gone calling the generals.