XII: Same place

Since the visit to the orphanage, three days has quickly passed as they researched the second person with real powers in this world but that person was nowhere to be found at first, that's why they took three days before finding him.  But in the end they found out that the person died of a heart attack two years ago now.

- "What a bad luck!"  -Jennie said as they were walking down the street with the 4 girls (Jennie, Nayeon, Chaeyoung and Irene) in super black suits this time while the others are in normal clothes.

- "Hmm! It's sad that he died of a heart attack at such a young age" -Nayeon said nodding and Jennie sighed then turned her gaze to Lisa who was arguing with Rose and Irene  about something not very normal.

During the past 1 week, a lot has happened.  The characters she created have become calmer, they no longer try too hard to hit them to death despite the magical barrier that protects them.  Instead they just argue with words and nothing else, well .... it happens that they throw things all over the place but it's not as often as the first time.

But other than that, Jennie and her friends also discovered a lot about Malvania, surprising, horrible and sometimes disgusting things but it was always good to learn more.  Besides, according to them, in their world, Malvania, there are people who do not have powers but it is just very rare.  Which is totally the opposite of earth, on earth no one has magical power maybe few but other than that, humans just have technology.

Jennie looked away from Lisa and sighed.  What happened last time in the car still remains a mystery to her, how could they have had the same dream?  She wasn't sure at first but after hearing Lisa said those few words, the words 'I'm sorry Sorn', SHE immediately knew .... After all she is the creator of all this little world so she knows  perfectly well what Lisa was talking about.  And since that day, she can no longer face these characters.  Why?

Because she's the one who wrote their story, which means that she's the one who made them suffer.

'It didn't bother me at first because they were just characters Coming straight from another world to me but after spending 2 weeks with them, this feeling of guilt slowly grew in me' -Jennie thought.

- "Hey Jennie!"  -Tzuyu called out to her so Jennie looked up at Tzuyu who was near her.

-"Yes?"

- "Are you okay? You were daydreaming just now" - Tzuyu asked worried and Jennie smiled before patting her head.

- "I'm fine, don't worry, but you on the other hand ..." -Jennie said while looking at Tzuyu with pity.  Tzuyu raised her eyebrows and looked behind her, where Sana was clinging to her, litteraly on her back.

- "oh that? Don't worry, it doesn't matter!"  -Tzuyu said and Jennie nodded slowly and looked ahead of her.  And her gaze fell again on Lisa who this time was chatting with Rosé and Jisoo while Irene was chatting with Yeri and Daniel.

'I feel sorry for her' -Jennie thought to herself as she looked at Lisa with pity and Lisa noticed that someone was watching her so she turned to see who it was but Jennie had looked away to the right moment so she couldn't figure out.

'The more time we spend time with them, the more we feel a little bit attached to them and I don't like that feeling.  Because I know we're all going to suffer in the end. '-Jennie thought and then shook her head furiously.  -'No, you shouldn't think of it that way, they'll go back to where they came from and that's it! This story will soon be forgotten'

Jennie nodded and took a deep breath.

'Everything will be fine'

- "Do you want to go eat something?"  -Irene asked and everyone agreed almost immediately.