XXV: Game of survival

Jennie and her friends were in the parking lot, inside the car while everyone was silent except Auntie Jeanne of course because she was outside talking with Chaeyoung and the principal who were finalizing the "business" that  Dahyun kindly asked them to realize.  It was still a great silence until Rose cleared her throat and looked at Jennie who was in the clouds.

- "So if I understand correctly ... You found Fatou but you let her go? You know that you could have held her back and insisted!"  -Rose said and Lisa let out a long sigh.

- "We could have yes but the person in question had acted strangely and I think I know the reason!"  -Lisa looked at Jennie who avoided their gaze but she knew she couldn't do this for long so she sighed and looked at the floor.

- "I don't know if my observations are correct but I think she read my thoughts and she was offended by what I was thinking at that moment!"  -Jennie rubbed her neck and looked at her friends who raised their eyebrows.

- "and what exactly were you thinking?"  -Irene asked puzzled and Jennie bit her lower lip.

- "I just thought that she was so different from the others, that's all, I told myself that since she is special in her kind, she will be the key so that we can finally finish everything and send these ... people ... back to where they come from! "  -Jennie pouted then looked at Irene.  - "I didn't know she was going to take it badly!"

- "Are you sure that's all that went through your mind?"  -Lisa asked and Jennie glared at her.

- "Of course! And then, she suddenly read my thoughts without my permission! She certainly does not know what privacy is !!"  -Jennie crossed her arms.

- "Well, you've seen her posts on her old accounts erased. She's been the victim of cybercrime and also harassment because of her power and then because she's ... you see ... black.  Without wanting to offend anyone who is for the equality of the world! "  -Nayeon said raising her arms.

- "I never understood people with their judgment, it's only a color of skin. It's not as if it was a disease!"  -Tzuyu shook her head and Jisoo looked at her.

- "the people here are divided according to the races?"  -The girl with the long black hair asked surprised and Jennie looked at Jisoo.

- "wait Jisoo. In Malvania, the races are all unified?"  -Jennie asked but Jisoo shook her head.

- "no, there are the humans, the inhabitants of the water and the air, the mythical creatures, the hybrids and the dragons! But you here you are all human, how is it that you still have divisions  ratiale? "  -Jisoo asked and Rose sighed.

- "because we are human, although we are all the same, we separate anyway and we fight all day long!"  -Rose answered and Lisa huffed.

- "It's absurd. If I were the one who reigns in this world, I would have abolished this kind of law. I always say, there is no racist if ...." -she got cut while all her generals completed her words.

- "if there are no races!"

- "Voila! There is no racist if there is no race!"  -Lisa asserted and everyone groaned in annoyance.

- "But Lisa, there is necessarily a reason that forced God to create different beings! A uniform world would be too boring because everyone would be alike!"  -Irene said then shook her head.  - "But we are getting lost on our subject. How are we going to talk with Fatou ??? We need her information on magic to be able to solve any mystery !!!"

- "It's not our fault that the world is messed up anyway. It's the other ... people like Niklas and humans. Humans are damn stupid and especially selfish"  -Daniel said grumpily and Irene turned to look at him.