Prologue

Malvania, A world full of mystery where humans were able to use magic for their own profit, where technology did not exist and where mysterious creatures lived. Totally different from our current world ...

This world is divided into 5, the center, the West, the East, the North and the South. All respectively headed by a single sovereign. At the start Malvania was only one nation but the war had broken out thus causing the separation of the tribes, the victor of the war was allocated most of it, that of the center, while the others had to decide. Like this, the world of Malvania knew peace during the past 10,000 years but .... all that would soon change .... At the birth of a new era, the King of GASCAR (the center) gave his place to his daughter. Until then everything was fine, she reigned the kingdom with great wisdom under the proud eyes of her father but her true face would soon show itself. Upon the death of the former King and Queen ... The current Queen dropped her mask.

-" It is time for us to take back what belongs to us and return to this time when Malvania was only one Nation "- This is how she declared war to the 4 other nations. And together with her 6 overpowered generals, she had set off ...

The war had lasted almost five years, taking millions of lives with it. And in the end she was the winner ... Malvania had once again become a single great nation now ruled by a single sovereign, The Empress.

Of course, many refused this change, many thought that the world was better divided and that it should remain so but the Empress had been quicker to silence them.

- "All those who oppose the new reign, whoever it is, will be considered a traitor and will be condemned to forced labor until his death" -Thus was her words.

The people under the pressure of fear had no choice and submitted to it.
This was the case for many but some had nevertheless decided to oppose it but in a more discreet manner. An organization quickly formed in the shadows and the members were determined to overthrow the throne.
But the rumors were quickly spreaded.....

- "You know what you have to do"

The Empress had ordered her generals to find out who was behind this organization and to bring them to her. It was an easy task for overpowered beings. They found them very quickly, ... Five men had been brought before her, lay on the ground, their limbs chained.

- "Very well, you will serve as an example for the rest" -She had risen from her throne while walking towards them, an evil smile on her lips. That day, she had killed them with a simple snap of her fingers, with all those who had a connection with them, that is to say, family and close had died.

From then on, she was recognized as an Empress of great cruelty, no pity and above all feared by all ...

She reigned over Malvania for 100 years now until the outbreak of a revolt which overturned her reign. Another war had broken out, royalty against the submissive people .... And it was a massacre. The empress had an immense power, one of the most powerful there in Malvania, and her generals were just as powerful as her and without forgetting the great army which was dedicated to her ... It was their victory ... at least that's what she thought but...

-"Today will be the end of your reign, I am going to put an end to it "- one of her generals had betrayed her. A betrayal which had surprised them all.

- "This isn't my end" -this was her last words before disappearing with her only 5 loyal Generals.

               -------------------------------

- "You really have an incredible imagination" -Nayeon commented while driving her car.

- "that why she became a writer" -Tzuyu remarked.