XXI: Summer paradise

-"hum" -Jennie hummed as she sat straight on her bed. She looked around her room in wonder and the event of yesterday night came rushing in her head.

Lisa smirking and dancing at her. Her treath but mostly the feeling of guilt she felt everytime she looked at Lisa. It was not good. Feeling guilt over people that maybe doesn't even really exist is just a waste or are they real? People coming from a book can't be real, they are fictional but still they do breathe and move like a real person. Jennie rubbed her face with her hands before stepping out her bed. She walked outside her room and found the six supposed to be characteres of her books sleeping soundly on the floor on matelas while Lisa was on the couch. It's still surprising for Jennie she actually accepted to sleep there. The other girls aren't with her, they had to go back to their house and prepare for the trip they are currently looking forward to.

Jennie sighed at the sight of her messy appartment then walked around the couch before stopping infront of Lisa then kneeled down. This charactere is one of the most complicated one that she ever wrote yet she is so different right now. This person infront of her is supposed to be a heartless jerk who only think about acheiving her goals which is to take full control over the whole world. A cold ruler who isn't even afraid of death.

A strong Empress who is feared by every single people in the whole world. How can she change so much? Jennie have watched her the whole time and that's not the impression she gave of, of course there was time Lisa acted really cold and aggressive but that's not it, that's not how the Empress actually is in her story. She doesn't warn, she kill.

Even the generals changed like her. Starting with Myoui Mina, usually she doesn't smile not even a bit (if not sadistic), she always have a cold and distant expression on her face but Jennie have seen her smile and even laugh during the time since they arrived here. Also Myoui Mina never get interrested much in everything but lately Jennie noticed how she actually listen to everything even with her bare face, Jennie could see the sparkles of curiosity in her eyes.

Kim Jisoo, for her.... she is one of the generals who isn't actually too bad but she follow every single words the Empress say. She already killed mass of people during the war, soldiers but also civils. Jisoo is someone who follow the rules and always commit to her task, no matter how many they are. She is serious about everything and make sure everything is under control, always serious and never take time for herself. Now that's completly the opposite, she mess around a lot, she is loud and she eats a lot without worrying about anything. She is having fun which makes her different from her original serious charactere.

As for Daniel, he is supposed to hate humans because of what happened to his tirbes. Kim Heechul killed all of his people and his family.... his dear sister that he loved so much. And he is looking for revenge, he hates every single human in this life but maybe not the empress and the other generals that he comes to know in the process. If hatred was a person, it would be Daniel, the hate for the human kind in him is greater than anything in the world. Now look at him, he enjoy being here on earth as if nothing like that ever happened, he is getting interrested by the human kind and actually find them pretty funny and interresting. He even had a date with a human girl and he liked it.

For Sana, in Malvania. She is someone very reserved because of being the Queen. She always impose a strong and serious figure whenever she is seeing by people and she often get to talk about anything to anyone about her likes and dislikes. She never got time for herself but she never complained because that's the duty of a queen. Being strong, right and faith so as to be a better Queen to her people. But she is the exact opposite now, Sana just like Jisoo lost their seriousness and lawfulness. Sana is just acting like a kid wanting for attention since she came on earth.