XVII: In Silence

-"What did you want to talk to me about?"  -Jennie asked when she and Nayeon isolated themselves in a corner after returning to Rose's place, where they are going to spend the night.

- "I want you to answer me sincerely because I am lost!"  -Nayeon said seriously then Jennie nodded.  - "These characters that you created, they are the villains of your story, aren't they? But since I met them, I feel strangely good so I didn't even take this fact into account. Today I have  saw the angry face of one of them and it was scary so it questioned me a bit, we are in a very complicated situation so please explain to me why are they  the bad guys? Because their actions are deceiving me, they don't look like the kind of villain who wants to destroy the earth at all "

- "Tell you that I'm more surprised than you. I don't understand their change in personality ... Is it because they're in a new world? I don't know but what I can say is that  in my story, they are indeed horrible and nasty "-Jennie sighed then stared into space.

- "They have already killed millions of people in Malvania during the great war 5 years ago in their world, and without stopping, they killed those who opposed the new reign of which Lisa is the sovereign  , I believe I already told you. During these 5 years of the era of The Empress, 10 if we count the war, all the people of Malvania lived in fear, because of the laws that Lisa herself imposed. They spread terror all around them thanks to their immense power and royal authority "-Jennie said then closed her eyes imagining the exact image she had in her head when she had wrote the whole scene.  Lifeless bodies all over the ground, blood lay all around the battlefield as Lisa and her generals were the only ones standing in the midst of all these corpses.  Their dark gaze with an unhealthy smile on their face.

Jennie immediately shook her head then looked at Nayeon who was lost in thought.

- "but then why?"  -Nayeon wondered.

-"why what?"

- "I'm confused ... I told you, didn't I? I saw one of them being angry for the first time and I had the impression of seeing death in front of me but despite  that, after I don't even know a few minutes, I felt good, I felt comfortable as if nothing had happened so I thought about it and it's also the same until now  , these characters that we see walking all around us are fictional beings that come straight out of a fucking book and we clearly know that but we are still very comfortable with them. I really don't feel any hostility  from them. You even told me about that part of their life but nothing, I don't feel anything, I don't hate them, I'm not afraid of them. Why? "

- "Do you remember what Chaeyoung said? We may have a link with them, it's part of the mysteries that we still have to solve. First the link between magic and our world, the way to bring them in where they come from, and then our connexion with them, it's clear now that we have a relationship with them, that's probably why we are so comfortable. All this isn't a fair coincidence, well... for me it's not because I am their creator but we still have to seek a relationship that unites you and them! "  -Jennie said then looked at Nayeon.

- "We are 12 in all ..." -Nayeon whispered and Jennie looked at her confused.

-"what?"

- "6 exact characters came out of your book while 6 of us were present on the scene ... 6 for 6 so one person each ..." -Nayeon whispered while thinking.  - "One person each of which a bond is formed ..."

-"What are you talking about?"  -Jennie frowned.

- "Jennie! We are six and they are six, suppose that there is a precise link between us all and since we are of equal pair, there is a chance that the links are made for two, one person each whose fate is linked. ”-Nayeon explained and Jennie considered for a moment before nodding.