XIII: Pretty savage

Jennie looked at the piece of paper in her hand as she had a look of sadness and confusion on her face.

-"What are you doing?"  -Tzuyu asked as she sat next to Jennie on the swing in the balcony of Son Chaeyoung's mansion this time, where they are now and they will be spending the night there.  It was dark outside and only the light of the moon and the lamps hanging on the wall allowed them to see the surroundings.

- "I was just thinking about what that woman said" -Jennie said with a sigh and Tzuyu stared at her.

FLASHBACK

A few hours ago.

- "Jihyo?"  -A woman of about 35 to 40 asked.

- "Yes, we would like to talk with her for a moment if possible" -Jennie said to the woman who was standing in front of the fence of the big house.  Obviously, they arrived at Jihyo's house a few minutes ago but Jihyo is not the one who introduced herself to them, her mother is the one who received them.

- "Oh, I'm sorry kids, but Jihyo is not at home, she's at her grandmother's house right now, but maybe I can send her your message?"  -She said with a smile and Jennie smiled back.

- "It would be very nice of you but we would like to talk to her face to face"

- "I understand but can I ask you a question?"  -Jihyo's mother said and Jennie nodded.  - "Are you Jihyo's friends?"

Jennie raised her eyebrows then looked at the others who didn't quite understand what the lady in front of them meant.

- "Hmm, no Madam. I'm sorry, but we're not friends!"  -Jennie said politely and the lady in front of them smiled sadly and nodded.

- "Since you are people of the same age as Jihyo, I thought you were her friends. My daughter never brings friends home but as you were looking for her I thought you might be close.  "-she said and Nayeon and Rose looked at each other before looking at the lady who shook her head.  - "Excuse me ... I'm getting a little too emotional these past few days"

- "No, it does not matter madam, we understand!"  -Irene said with a tender smile.

- "You're kind! Jihyo is working at the public school bookstore tomorrow so you can find her there! Here I will give you the address!"  -The woman said and took a small piece of paper and a pen inside and gave it to Jennie who smiled.

-"Thank you!"  -Jennie said and took the piece of paper.

- "And please ..." - The woman said one last while bowing.  - "Take good care of my daughter. She is a nice girl who deserves the love of the world!"

Jennie gave a small sigh and smiled.

- "It is noted Madam"

END OF FLASHBACK

- "She looked concerned for her daughter so I wondered if Jihyo wasn't being harassed in college. After all she is able to see the spirits of the dead in this world, it's kind of understandable if  they're afraid of her "-Jennie said and Tzuyu shrugged.

- "People are assholes anyway. With or without that kind of power, anyone can be bullied at school. But you're right, she can't have many friends in this.  Besides her mother said she never brought anyone home so ..... "-Tzuyu said and looked at Jennie who was lost in thought.  - "But why are you so concerned about this?"

- "I don't know .... I have a vivid feeling of déjà vu" -Jennie said then they turned around when they heard Nayeon's voice screaming from towards the stairs and soon she arrived in the balcony where Tzuyu and Jennie  are.