XVI: Fireworks

Daniel and Jihyo started their date while the others watched them from afar

Daniel and Jihyo started their date while the others watched them from afar.  Nayeon, Jennie and Irene prayed that everything would go well while Chaeyoung, Rosé and Tzuyu, the three maknae were amazed by the surroundings just like the characters, their eyes were shining, like little children who had just seen an amusement park  for the first time.

- "Daniel is doing a really good job!"  -Nayeon said with a big smile while looking at Daniel and Jihyo talking normally and Jihyo didn't seem to find him strange at all.

- "our hours of torture to teach him what a real date is was not useless after all!"  -Irene sighed in relief then turned when she heard Rosé and Chaeyoung squealing.  -"What are they doing??"

- "Ouaaaaaaah I want to live here !! It's too beautiful !! Tzuyu !! What is tjat?"  -Yeri asked while pointing to the roller coaster as she was on Tzuyu's shoulders while watching the various rides in the park but Tzuyu was way too busy playing games with Chaeyoung and Rosé.

Meanwhile Lisa, Mina and Jisoo were trying to catch goldfish with little children who looked at them in awe as they managed to catch them all without any problem.

- "That should be enough, right?"  -Lisa asked Jisoo.

- "Yes your majesty ... I mean ... Lisa" -Jisoo said while looking at the scores of goldfish they had in their hands in plastic bags.

- "With what we have caught, we will be able to share with others. But I wonder what these fish taste like!"  -Mina said mercilessly.

The expression of all the children around them immediately changed to despair, one of them even started to cry while running towards his mother.  Meanwhile, whoever was taking care of the booth was unconscious around the corner because Lisa, Mina and Jisoo finished all the fish in one turn.

And as for Sana, she got lost again but that doesn't really surprise them anymore because according to Jennie who is the creator of this character, Sana has no sense of direction.

Jennie sighed looking at them then looked at Nayeon and Irene who had the same reaction as her.

- "Nayeon, go follow Daniel, me and Irene are going to take care of these'children' !"  -Jennie said and Nayeon nodded before continuing to follow Jihyo and Daniel who had left for another round.  - "AND IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM, JUST SEND US A MESSAGE !!"