XXVIII: Love scenario

Jisoo walked in a steady pace as she walked back to the living room, where the rest were.  Rosé was with Yeri, Daniel, Mina and Nayeon as they watched a movie that Rosé had chosen.  On the other hand, Sana was with Dahyun, staring at the latter and clinging to her like a koala while Dahyun was almost suffocating in Sana's embrace, her head litterally between her breast.  Aunty Jeanne, she had already left to see her relatives so she was not around.  Then Irene Unnie, she crossed her arms as she looked around and a small smile formed on her face when she saw Jisoo approaching. Only Lisa wasn't present in the room without including Tzuyu and Jennie who were still at the balcony.

- "Oh there you are! I was wondering where you were. Come on, I'll change your bandage!"  -Irene smiled warmly and Jisoo didn't say anything.  She just followed her, Irene asked her to sit on one of the dining room chairs so Jisoo did and waited until Irene came back with a medical kit and a new bondage in her hand.  Irene put them on the table before starting to remove the one Jisoo had on her head.

Jisoo watched her closely and Lisa's words came back to her mind.  It didn't matter if they all died because Jennie is the only one who matters because her power is what interests them.  But Jisoo didn't feel too much for this idea, of course she considered the girls as enemies but now they take good care of them, don't they?  They are treated well although sometimes a little insulting but they lack nothing with them.  Jisoo felt good with them but of course she would never dare to contradict The Empress given the immense respect and devotion she had for Lisa.  Lisa will always be her first priority.

But then Tzuyu and Jennie's discussion made her think Lisa might have changed her plan?  Especially now that Jennie knows about it.  My god, Jisoo was curious but Lisa didn't want to say anything yet, which is not surprising, Jisoo herself is the only one who knows the real plan  Lisa had in mind. The others don't know.

Act trustworthy and kind and then stab in the back and run away with the power.

Wasn't that the right choice?  Since Malvania is the most important.  Malvania is most important to Lisa, to all of them.

- "does it still hurt?"  -Irene asked while cleaning the wound which brought Jisoo back to earth.

- "No, I take the pain well" -Jisoo answered and Irene breathed on the wound and smiled.

- "Ah really? Because of the hard training before being promoted to General?"

- "Being General is a title that was given to me since I was only 14 years old but yes my father's training was hard and painful I got used to the pain" -Jisoo said calmly and Irene smiled sadly which Jisoo noticed.  Irene took the new bandage and gently wrapped it around Jisoo's head.

- "So have you never known childhood? It's as if you were born just to become war machines. Do you at least know what it is to play?"  -Irene asked and Jisoo laughed a little.

- "Of course. There is a time in our life that we were able to play well. The children could not start training until the age of 10" -Jisoo said and Irene sighed.  10 years old is still way too young, a 10 year old should run around, have fun and play from morning to night but in Malvania things looked really different.

- "at least you all had a moment to have fun" - Irene shrugged and finished the bandages on Jisoo who watched Irene take back the first aid kit and close it.

- "Unfortunately no, we haven't had much of that kind of moment" -Jisoo said without thinking too much of her words, she massaged her shoulder while closing her eyes and then continued.  - "I come from a royal family and I had to learn the manners and customs of royalty at a very young age already, to be more precise, from the age of reason, at 4 years old"