XXXI: RBB

Tzuyu and Lisa glared at each other intensely as the air in the atmosphere was heavy.  And like a stone shattering the glass, they moved simultaneously, pushing each other with intertwined fingers.  Tzuyu gritted her teeth as Lisa smirked.

- "Is that all you got in your stomach? Pathetic" -Lisa gave a mocking laugh and Tzuyu pushed harder which pushed Lisa back.  She tried to counter but Tzuyu had the strength to stop her and of course Lisa immediately regretted her words when her foot touched the mini flag.  Tzuyu reached out to take it, but Lisa wouldn't let her.  She put her foot behind Tzuyu's leg and tackled her to the ground.  Lisa sighed believing she had succeeded in overpowering her but Tzuyu got up just as quickly and took Lisa by the ends of her clothes literally throwing herself on her.  Both of them fell back, rolling in the snow, dropping the flag in the process and Lisa pushed Tzuyu by the foot who fell back and took a snowball before throwing it at Lisa who protected herself with the arms.

From a distance Jennie was watching their battle and a drop of sweat fell to the side of her forehead as her eyes were wide open in shock.  No, but what are they playing?  This game was meant to be a distraction, not a battleground.  Jennie sighed but kept walking quietly anyways.

- "You really have no dignity. We agreed to help you, we did our best for you and to adjust to the fact that the measure of magic exists but how do you thank us? Thinking of killing us once your plans are done. Jennie's story was true! The Empress is nothing but a heartless person. Stay away from Jennie "-Tzuyu said and Lisa narrowed her eyes watching Tzuyu with an unreadable expression.  She sighed then took a snowball before throwing it at Tzuyu.

- "Shut up. You don't know the whole story ...."

........................................

Jisoo and Mina formed a circle of defense around the mini red flag as they were on maximum guard.

- "There they are" -Jisoo announced and crossed her arms as Yeri approached them with a big and proud smile on her face.  As if she already had something on her mind.

Kim Yeri, ranked fifth as the strongest Generals.  She is fast, agile, flexible and strong.  She has combat in her blood, but her only flaw is her hot temper, like a boiling volcano that could explode at any moment.  She can lose her temper very quickly.

- "Oh, Yeri ... I don't think you came by yourself but what is the great honor of a frontal attack from you?"

- "Oh Jisoo, It's not that the two of you are stronger than me that you can look down on me!!"  -Yeri smiled sadistically and Jisoo smiled back.

Kim Jisoo.  Classed as the third strongest after Mina and Sana, she has an unimaginable strength, greater than 100 Malvania soldiers combined and she can block a level 60 attack with bare hands (A fireball that is equivalent to a heat of over 3000 °)  but her most useful asset is her intelligence and situational analysis talent that draws her from any situation.

- "I see that you have a plan" -Mina said stoically as having read Yeri's mind who laughed sadistically.
The game was really turned into a War game.

- "Yes, I confess to you, I'm very excited to see the result of this match. We've never fought in this kind of situation have we? Only in training" -Yeri asked and started  to warm up.

- "I grant it to you" -MIna smiled.

Mina, the strongest of all the Generals, the only one considered to be at a level close to Lisa.  Something almost impossible given the immense power that The Empress possesses.  Mina is not only strong but she is also a Genius of War.  Which makes her an invincible monster in battle.

All alone.  Yeri won't make it.  Granted, neither of them had power, but Jisoo .... Jisoo's power is brute force.  She has been training her body since the age of reason to adapt, so her body must have been more resistant than the others.  That, .... it's really dangerous.