(Second Arc) Chapter V: Surprise Visit From Another World

Jennie watched the fight going on with sharp eyes as did the others who were waiting for any kind of signal.

Before going into fight, Lisa clearly told them to wait obediently behind the bushes and if things go wrong, they will give a signal and the girls will have to run away and ask for help somewhere. Jennie hoped it wouldn't go to there, having the authorities involved in this kind of inexplicable situations would make them pass for aome crazy people.

But it seemed like they were handling the situation well. A bit too well for Jennie's liking.

-"Aren't they moving unusually fast? I know you said that they have an incredible endurance and all but..." - Rosé said as she slightly took a peek at Jennie.

Yeah. They were moving way too fast and way too strong for it to be normal. Sana was almost flying in the sky as she was jumping from men to men and took them down with facility. Jisoo was sending them flying up the sky with ease while Daniel and Mina knocked them out in the air. They were coordinated but normally, they shouldn't move like that, Jennie could even see that Annah and her men were pertubated by it. They weren't even of an use in the battlefield since Jisoo and the others took care of them one by one at a very terrorizing speed.

-"It's like..."

-"They are getting back their powers...." - Jennie finished what Rosé was about to say and they looked at each other.

Jennie frowned deeply and thought about the possibility. Either this place has a strong and odd connection to magic or it's the situation that push them to use everything that they resulting of their power manifesting to protect them.

Or...

Jennie stood up out of the bushes which made all the girls widen their eyes.

-"Jennie!!! What are you doing!!" - Tzuyu tried to pull her back but Jennie shoved her hand away and began to run toward the battlefield. - "JENNIE!!!"

Jennie ran down the path as she attracted eyes on her and especially Jisoos and the others who cursed because of it. Tzuyu ran after her even tho Irene held her back since it was dangerous to all go down and get the chance to get fired by one of the men. Rosé also cursed at them for being so reckless. She told the others to stay hidden whike she came running after the two girls.

Jennie didn't look back and didn't think they followed her but right now she wanted to justify something. Lisa, she had to see Lisa. But before she could go any farther, she fekt herself being pulled back and when she turned around she saw Tzuyu holding on her arms.

-"are you crazy??? We are literally---"

-"FUCK YOU ALL, YOU WILL REGRET THIS. JUST DIE" - One of the enemies men shouted as he pointed his gun toward Jennie. Tzuyu widened her eyes and tried to shield Jennie.

Everything happened so fast that no one had the time to understand what was happening. Jennie looked up at Tzuyu with wide just like Tzuyu who was instead frowning, they heard the gun being shot so why was Tzuyu still standing up? They both looked behind them and found Sana standing juat infront.

Wasn't she on the far end on the other side of the field earlier? How did she get thereso fast? And most importantly, the bullet, she didn't avoid it... Everyone stayed silent infront of whatever was happening at the moment. Even the enemis couldn't believe their eyes. The bullet hit her on the forehead but it didn't go thru, it just got stuck then fell down on the ground. Everyone gasped as Sana looked at the one who tried to shot the girl. And there was that look again, that look of terror and death that is so rare to see on such beautiful face like Sana's. She was mad again and everyone could feel it because her aura was suffocating almost everyone.