(Second Arc) Chapter IX: Heavenly Power

Flashback

- "But you're not likely to like it Jennie" - Lisa said and everyone frowned.

-"What are you talking about??"  - Nayeon asked but Lisa didn't look away from Jennie who was staring back at her.

- "Do you remember the time in the carnival where you were almost seriously injured by a hammer and that I saved you??"  - Lisa asked and Jennie nodded.  - "In fact that day my powers instinctively activated for I don't know what reason but after that I thought about it for a long time!"

-"So what??"  -Jennie asked.

-"Don't you remember?? The same thing happened that time I strangled you----"

-"THAT TIME WHAT???"  - Everyone asked except Jisoo who already knew but again Lisa ignored them.

-"But before that. You almost got knocked over by a car but I saved you and miraculously too... My powers came back!!"  - Lisa said and looked at Jisoo who was starting to understand where Lisa was coming from.

- "The two times her powers came back were when you were in danger, I guess it's some kind of trigger..." - Jisoo concluded while looking at Jennie and everyone opened their mouths as they let out a gasp.  Jennie licked her lower lips and then stood up to think about it.

-"So if I understand correctly. The only way for you to regain all of your powers is if I put myself in danger of death??"  - Jennie asked and Lisa nodded.  - "...So you're suggesting putting me in danger, right?"

-"Anyway it's your fault we couldn't kill Joy" -Lisa said and Jennie crossed her arms staring at her.

- "Oh no not this discussion again...." - Jisoo sighed and stood up too and put her hands on Jennie's shoulders to get her attention.

"Listen Jennie. We're really in dire straits and we're out of plans so please don't waste any time!"  - Jisoo raised her eyebrows then looked at Lisa.  - "I have a plan now"

- "Finally, damn it!"  - Chaeyoung sighed and stood up just like the others.  They gathered in a circle and listened to Jisoo's plan.

-"Her Majesty's idea is good but there is still a problem. Joy is a being from Malvania so if she attacks Jennie..."

-"She will immediately be protected by the invisible barrier" - Yeri sighed.

- "So Jennie will never be in mortal danger. Her Majesty won't be able to trigger her powers" - Daniel said even more frustrated than before, he had the impression that they were walking backwards.

-"Yes, but!!! The other two times Jennie was in danger were not caused by supernatural being, on the contrary, so we have to arrange for Jennie to find herself in a situation with no way out where  whatever she does would cause her an imminent danger that would risk her life. Without directly involving Joy" -Jisoo explained.

-"You're asking us almost the impossible there" - Chaeyoung remarked but Jisoo smiled.

-"Not at all! As I said I have a plan! And luckily for us the place is very suitable for my plan! We just need boats and ropes"  - Jisoo smiled greatly and everyone looked at her confused.

................................

- "WHAT DID YOU TIE JENNIE TO???????"  - Tzuyu screamed while listening to Jisoo's suicide plan after they managed to find the others.

-"To the boat. So if Joy sinks the boat... Which will indirectly make Jennie sink with it and if she ends up underwater, she won't breathe and will die!! It's simple!!"  - Jisoo said smiling and Tzuyu looked at her with wide eyes.