VII: MONSTER

On Tzuyu and Sana's side

Tzuyu was waiting in her room, sitting on the edge of the bed while watching videos on her phone, waiting for Sana who changed in the bathroom while Tzuyu is already in her dress for the day.

She sighed growing impatient and put her phone back in her pocket then got up to walk to the bathroom door and knocked twice, she waited a few seconds before Sana left the room and Tzuyu smiled when she saw her finally ready in the outfit she had chosen, She is beautiful ... Tzuyu thought.

- "Now that you're ready, I'll tell you two or three things about what's important today" -Tzuyu said and Sana nodded while looking at her like a little girl following her momo's instructions. - "Very well, today you are my long-time friend and we are very close. The daughter of my father's friend knows me too, she has already come here once to celebrate my 18th birthday with everyone but she is capricious and especially annoying sometimes so don't hit her if ever she is being an ass to you okay? And finally if my parents ask you questions don't especially talk about Malvania, ok?"

Sana only nodded so Tzuyu licked her lips and did the same. She took somethings from the drawer of her nightstand and pulled out a small box of dark blue color, and gave it to Sana.

- "It's a necklace that is worth millions, my father's friend is a very haughty person, he only speaks with people of high society. Which always makes me wonder why my father is friends with him "-Tzuyu explained with a sigh and helped Sana put the necklace around her neck. - "I'm sure he'll recognize this necklace so everything should go through and he won't try to humiliate you"

- "Superiority ...." -Sana said and Tzuyu looked at her from behind as she finished putting the necklace on. - "When you think you're superior, you think you can do everything but the reality is misleading .... when you are superior, that means that there are many people below you who want your descent"

Tzuyu didn't say anything, she just guided Sana out of the bedroom and together they walked down the grand main staircase, leading immediately into the great hall. Tzuyu's Parents were gathered right in the middle, already dressed in their elegant attire and ready to welcome the guests.

Tzuyu and Sana approached them and Tzuyu's mother didn't waste a second to compliment Sana on her dress and the wonderful necklace she was wearing.

About Tzuyu's Parents, they are not like these strict parents, proud of their wealth and who absolutely want their children to be respected and be important people in the future even if they are forced into forced marriages. Tzuyu's parents, They are rather simple and organized, they only want the good for their daughter witjout forgetting what makes her happy, that's all that matters to them.

And as an example, they didn't refuse when Tzuyu asked for a 'friend' to join them for today, they even welcomed Sana with open arms.

- "Mr and Mrs Chou?" -A butler arrived and informed them that the guests had arrived. They composed themselves and waited for the guests at the door with a smile.

- "Babyyyy Tzuuuuuuuu" -A girl's shrill voice echoed throughout the whole property and it made Tzuyu wince while Sana was surprised by the height of the voice. A girl in a short pink dress came running towards the Chou family and she immediately threw herself on Tzuyu who forced a smile and hugged her back.

- "Hello Mr. and Mrs. Chou" -She greeted them and Tzuyu's parents greeted her in return then her gaze fell on Sana who was going to wave her hand but the young girl rolled her eyes and turned towards Tzuyu as her father arrived with a big smile on his face.

Sana laughed finding the girl funny while this one gave her cold eyes but Sana saw the good everywhere to notice. As for Tzuyu, she was looking at Sana with a smile, she found the situation funny since Sana really didn't notice the bad attitude of the girl in front of her.