Chapter 32

"They are tying the knot on.."

Well yes, it has been finally announced!! *happy dance*
Our Prince and our dearest Actor will be married on the 27 August!!!
We were all waiting for the press conference that would give us more details.
Indeed, the fiancés were present for the press conference, hand in hand. After whispering something into the ear of his darling which caused a sudden blush on the latter's cheeks, our Prince then started his speech, providing us with the information.
And information, there was a lot of them!!!
The Prince gracefully explained the whole itinerary of the royal wedding to the camera.
He also announced that the whole wedding ceremony will be live broadcasted on national tv.
At some point during the wedding day, the public will have limited access to some of the events.

With his speech finished, the Prince smiled at the audience and proceeded to answer the questions.
Most of the questions were technical, journalists nosing around to have more specific information about the wedding.
The Prince answered the questions as much as he could but like he stated so many times this night, everything will be communicated to the public on due time.
Then came the highlight of the whole press conference.
That one question that really brought complete silence.
That question was addressed to Krist.

"Are you really happy with whatever is happening right now?"

With all the cameras present, it was a pure joy to see how Krist's face went from suddenly surprised by the question addressed to him to a face filled of happiness as he turned to look at his Prince. 

"Yes. I am very happy."

And that was all we got from the smitten omega before his fiancé wrapped the press conference so that he could escape with his love. Everyone made way to let the two lovebirds head to the royal car. Even as the car started down the road, we could see them very close to each other, smiling and talking.

Truthfully, this is all we need to hear and see from them; their happiness!

************

During the week before the press conference, after Singto came back home, the two lovebirds talked on the phone everyday to choose a date for their wedding. In between the debates about the wedding, they also talked about what was happening between their mothers. Whenever Singto updated Krist about the two women, the omega just chuckled and said: "It will be fine." Singto was not optimistic like his mate. Because he was here. He was feeling the tension between them. Especially after he had so casually asked the question "Are you two together?". His question had just been the catalyst to the tension between the two women. It made the stress bloom. And it only dissipated a little when Singto spoke about his upcoming wedding. Therefore, Singto made it a must to meet with both ladies only when he had to discuss about his wedding. Even then, it was a mess. 

If Isla wanted a spring wedding, then Mia wanted a winter wedding. If Isla wanted the wedding's theme colour to be blue, Mia wanted it to be another colour. Oh the food to be served? The names of the dishes were like bullets passing past the prince's head. Singto had to roll his eyes and rub his temples. This was clearly not going anywhere. When he told Krist what was happening, the latter laughed and then tried to soothe his mate by saying: "When I come back, we can look at all these details together. Let's just choose the date for the wedding and place the press conference on the day I am coming back. P'Yu ensured me that you have nothing urgent on that day." Singto frowned: "But you need to rest after coming back. You will have jetlag, babe." Krist shrugged: "Once we are done with the conference, we can rest. Together. You will no longer be stressed." He smiled tenderly at his mate through the phone: "You know that I don't like to see you stressed."