Chapter 5

One smile.. One look.. One word.. One touch can make a difference! It can be the beginning of something.. 

I am sure this is what is going in your minds after watching the sweet pictures that were uploaded of our cute actor and the prince on the film set. The most famous one - where Krist is kneeling next to the prince is creating great havoc among the fans! Well, it is exciting to see how on their very first day of their shoot they have been become that close. 

There are already several speculations about this picture. Apparently, our prince was quite frustrated at that time and it was Krist who came to calm him down. And a lot of fans are posting the picture under the tag #KristSingto. There has been already a lot of groups and pages created under the Sotus series to post facts or pictures on them. One thing is for sure. This series is going to be one of the most viewed ever for this year. Whether you are comfortable with boys love or not, you are sure going to have a sneak peek. Who will miss watching this exciting couple or the actors on screen?

Well, you would be surprised to know that there are people who are being quite negative about the fact that these two are working together. And unfortunately, all of their negativity are targeting only one side: Krist. His status being an omega has always created an impact on his works and career but this time, working with the prince alpha might create a bigger impact on his career. There are people who are saying that he is not worth to be working with the prince. This argument has soon been promptly answered with the fact that Krist is a senior on the field compared to the prince. However, this is not stopping the people to discriminate towards Krist. 

Will there be some answers from the behalf of our actors to whatever is happening due to this photo on the internet? Well well, we will have to wait to see. But one thing is for sure is that picture is very cute and that the sweet moment between our cute omega and sexy alpha was very well captured. It can certainly be the beginning of something...

~

"Sing! Wake up!! Why have you not told me about this??", shouted Mika as he straddled Singto to interrogate him. The latter groaned and said: "What the hell do you want?" Mika placed his mobile right in his face and ordered him: "Look!" Singto squinted his eyes and looked at Mika's phone. He smiled sleepily and said: "He looks so cute." Mika rolled his eyes and said: "Will you focus?" Singto sighed and took the damn phone from Mika. He started reading and was smiling at the first part of the article. And then he frowned. He looked up and said: "What's wrong being an omega?" Mika shrugged. Singto looked back on the phone and continued to read. When he finished, he chuckled: "Yeah beginning of a friendship." 

Mika frowned at him: "Friendship?" Singto smiled lazily and said: "I told you yesterday, Mika." Mika got up and walked to his wardrobe: "You did not tell me about these pictures." Pictures? There were more? Singto took Mika's phone again and scrolled down to see the other pictures. He smiled. Mika was standing with his towel in his hand and was watching him. Singto looked up at him and asked: "What?" Mika shook his head and said while he walked to his bathroom: "I have been your friend since a long time but you never smiled to my photo like that." Singto burst out laughing and said loudly since Mika was now in the bathroom: "Why sweetheart, you jealous?" Mika shouted back mockingly: "You are mine and mine alone!" Singto laughed. 

He finally took his phone and saw a lot of notifications, missed calls. He went through them and replied to the important ones. Mrs Laura had said to him: "You finally found what you were looking for. You wished to have something thrilling, something that you wanted to conquer.. Something to keep you on your toes.. Something that would seriously make your life turn about..Congratulations, baby." Singto smiled. Well yes he got a nice friend and he was finally doing what he loved; acting. He looked for one particular response and when he did not find it, he sighed. Well he did not care.