Chapter 8

The romance of the two lovebirds!

Well, yes it's been a week since there is a very interesting show of affection that is taking place in front of the GMM building. Krist and Prince Singto, coincidentally or not, come almost together to work. But the sweetest thing is that as soon as Prince Singto sees Krist, he smiles. And the smile that Krist gives back is also so sweet that for real, you would think that he was bursting with love for the Prince. Yes yes, it might not be true but hey, a girl can dream!

Then comes their hug!! The highlight of the day!! The way Prince Singto rushes over to hug Krist is so cute! And Krist wraps his arms around the prince to pat his back affectionately. They wave together at the fans before they finally turn together, arms around each other's waist as they walk into the building. They look so cute together!

~

Krist shook his head at the article, his face aflame. Just what was Singto thinking this whole week?? Ever since the prince had invaded his dressing room one week ago, the Prince had not looked for Krist's answer. Instead, he had been doing exactly that article just mentioned! The very next day after he had confessed to Krist, he was found to be waiting for Krist in front of the building. And he smiled at Krist. A blinding smile that made Krist automatically smile warmly back at him. He could not blame the fans recording his face at that time to say that his gaze was loving because he was sure it was. He closed his eyes in exasperation as he remembered the first time Singto came to hug him. He had frozen up at first but then realised that they were in public. So, he tentatively hugged him back. He even tightened his hold as Singto's sweet scent got into him deep.

Krist groaned as he remembered how the playful prince had kept this game for now one whole week! He pinched the bridge of his nose in exasperation. The way things were, Krist was sure that Singto was definitely using his charms to win the game. But the most terrifying part of it was that it was affecting the cute omega. A bit too much. By the middle of the week, he had been actually expecting those hugs from the prince every morning. He sighed. He heard his culprit say in his ear: "Thinking about me?" And he opened his eyes lazily to look at the prince who was grinning at him. He said: "Trying to decipher your acts in fact." Singto's eyes brightened and he said cheekily: "Which means you are totally thinking about me. And which also means that my tactics are working, hmm? Ready to acknowledge your love for me, Kit?"

Krist smiled. The prince was getting a bit ahead of himself. Confessing? That would be ruining the fun. He shook his head and leaned over the table: "In your dreams, stripper boy." And he got up, ruffling Singto's hair while walking away. He chuckled as he heard him complain: "Not the hair!!" Singto hid his face behind his arm propped on the table as he smiled: "You will, Kit. Very soon." And he got up too to get ready. Today was a special day. The first kiss scene in the series. Singto smirked. Their fourth kiss in real life. He walked to the dressing room when he found his cute omega go out. Dressed for the thank you party. They stared at each other and Krist lifted his eyebrow at him. Singto winked at him and whispered at him: "I'll be waiting for that kiss, P'Arthit."

A bit irritated that the prince kept getting him flustered by a simple whisper or a simple gesture, Krist whispered back: "Ohh is it that special to you?" Singto leaned back and looked at him, very amused. He then said: "Yes. But I had some special and very passionate ones with a cute omega a week ago." Krist blushed and walked away as he heard Singto chuckle. He always had to have the last word. Prae came forward and said: "Ohh Krist, looking cute! I can't wait to see Singto in his character." And Krist smiled. To be frank, he wanted to see it too. He got into his depressing thoughts as he waited for the prince to get ready. Singto had confessed his attraction to him a week earlier. In fact he had not been expecting this at all.