Chapter 3

Cancer Horoscope (June 21 - July 22): 

There is more tenderness in the air than you knew there could be. Enjoy this moment, getting your impulses out of the way and allowing your heart to be pure of earthly troubles. You can be as childish and happy as you want to be, and act from there to make the material world more loving.

What you recognize today will help you through any situation. Allow yourself to feel, deeply and profoundly, refusing to set fire on things you know in your heart are true.

Libra Horoscope (September 23 - October 22):

You feel a lot more than you seem to be able to handle, but it is only fear of limitations that stands in your way. You are perfectly capable of arriving to your destination, with enough hard work involved and your dedication to the cause.

Some patterns of behavior will be repeated before you learn about your capacities and true abilities. You wouldn't have been given your dreams if you weren't made to be able to bring them to life.

~

Krist smiled as he read his horoscope. He was not feeling a lot more than he seemed to be able to handle yet but the day had just started. He would work hard as usual to achieve his aim and no one would be able to stop him. He walked down the corridor and said to his manager: "Is there any changes about the auditions?" He was looking at P'Yui when he felt someone brush him softly and moved away. He felt goosebumps on his arms. He turned to look who it was but the person had moved ahead. Krist touched his nose. That person, whoever he was, smelled very good. P'Yui leant into Krist's line of sight and asked: "Who was he?" Krist whispered: "I don't know." His manager then asked: "Then why do you keep looking at him like that?" Krist then looked at her and she was looking very amused. She said: "Do we finally have someone that you got interested into?" And Krist shook his head, laughing. 

"Excuse me?", cried out a woman as she ran to Krist and she said to Krist: "OMG you are seriously Krist. I thought I was dreaming. I am so happy that I finally got to meet you." She tentatively raised her hand and said: "Can I touch you?" Krist smiled gently at her and raised his hand too. She shook his hand with enthusiasm. "Ohh god I am so so happy!!" Krist chuckled. And she took her phone out and said: "Can I have a selfie too?" Krist nodded and made small talk with her while taking the selfie with her. She walked away, looking very happy. And at that last minute she turned back and said: "I also wanted to say that you are a great source of inspiration for all the omegas in the world with your perseverance and achievement. Thank you." Krist smiled broadly at her and said: "Thank you for your support."

P'Yui patted Krist's back as the woman was walking away. She said: "We need to go. We are going to be late otherwise." Krist nodded wistfully and walked silently to the audition room. There, Krist sat on his chair and waited for his turn. He felt a stare into his back but he ignored it. He usually became the object of hate because of his status, so he had learned to ignore those intense stares. He then stared into space. He was still remembering what the woman had said to him. This was the kindest words that someone had said to him about his status. He was feeling very happy. The director and the other judges soon entered the room. The audition was about to start. It was now time to shine. 

Krist was the third person to go on the stage. And when it was his turn, he came on the stage and looked at the persons sitting in the audience. His eyes went on a guy who was wearing sunglasses and a hood. His face was nearly hidden. Krist could not make out who he was. But then, the signal was given for him to start his performance and he forgot about the mysterious guy. Acting was his passion, something that finally gave him purpose. Something to focus on rather on his fate of omega. He always wished to have a different life and by performing, he finally got the opportunity to become different, independent. Even his mother had stopped pestering him into looking for a rich alpha to mate.