Chapter 13

HOT 🔥🔥

*****************************

There was no way Krist was going to reject him tonight and he nodded. They moved to the dimly lit patio where there were other people already moving to the slow music. Singto invited Krist to place his arms around his neck and he then placed his hands on his waist. Krist whispered as he shivered: "Your hands are cold." A mischievous glint appeared in Singto's eyes and he whispered back: "It's because you are too hot." Krist raised his eyebrow at Singto. They were going to play the sexy game tonight? Well, Krist could play along too. They were supposed to be having only fun tonight anyway. He came closer to Singto and whispered in his ear: "Am I hot enough for you to be bad tonight?"

And he felt Singto's hot breath on his neck. He even felt a light kiss on his neck when Singto replied huskily: "I can be the big bad wolf for you." Krist shivered as Singto moved his head and blew gently in Krist's ear. Krist arched his neck, giving his big bad wolf full access to his neck and ear. He chuckled as he heard Singto say: "You know what they say? Forget about the prince and go for the wolf. He can see you better, hear you better and eat you better!" And he bit Krist's ear, making the omega cry out in laughter. Krist rested his face on Singto's shoulder and continued to laugh. "How are you going to bride me into not ravishing you as I wish?" Krist chuckled even harder at that and reached back to look into Singto's eyes to say: "I can offer you sweet kisses." He watched as Singto's eyes twinkled. Singto did not need bribes in order to do as Krist said but still, the bribes were bonus for him. Singto placed his hands gently on Krist's cheeks. He said solemnly: "I promise to take one step at a time." And Krist nodded as he closed his eyes.

Singto then approached his face to Krist's. As their lips touched, both of them knew that they were doing a new beginning. A beginning as a couple. Singto breathlessly said as he broke the kiss: "I love your lips." Krist swallowed his smile and bit his lip instinctively. Singto groaned as he watched Krist lick his lips next. "Why are you torturing me like this?", asked Singto as he stroked Krist's now wet lips with his thumb. Krist stuck out his tongue slightly and licked Singto's thumb. "Shit, Krist..", he complained. Krist chuckled, loving this powerful feeling he was getting right now. But he gasped in surprise as he felt Singto's run his hand to his ass. Singto whispered: "Can I show you how I want you, Kit?" Krist raised his gaze and the lust that Singto had in his eyes made him shiver. He swallowed hard and nodded.

Singto tightened his hold on his ass and pulled Krist tighter in his arms for the slow dance. Wait, for the seductive dance. Krist could feel how much Singto wanted him against his thigh. He nearly moaned and he said: "Take me away from here, P'Sing.. before I embarrass us right here.." Singto smiled at this and he whispered back: "Right.. I don't want anyone to hear your sweet moans.." He danced away and when they finally reached a shadowy corner, he pulled Krist there and finally kissed him just like he wanted to. Krist's lips yielded to the pressure of his lips, allowing his tongue to slide into his mouth, exploring him and tasting him. Krist moved his hand to grip his prince's hair and he moaned. His tongue moved forward, running on Singto's lips and sucked on his lower lip. Singto groaned, pressing Krist harder against the wall. He rubbed himself against Krist, searching desperately for the relief. 

Out of breath, he moved his lips to Krist's neck and sucked the sensitive skin there, causing Krist to arch his neck to give him more access. When he seeked the sweet spot behind Krist's ear, the omega whimpered, suddenly feeling so weak and leaned heavily on Singto. The latter noticed his reaction and he sucked on his earlobe. Krist immediately moaned out his name and said weakly: "Not my ear..." Krist's entire body was now on fire. He tightened his hold on Singto's hair, making the other hiss in pain. Krist leaned over and sucked on Singto's neck, biting hard. Singto cried out in pain again. And he leaned back to glare at Krist. The latter smirked at him. "Don't make me lose all my senses here." Singto looked at him sheepishly: "Then can we go somewhere? I need to have you right now, Krist." Krist said: "I already said that I want to leave.." Singto stared at him and then smiled, grabbing his hand to drag him.