Chapter 21

Wearing the boyfriend's clothes is one of the trends that our prince had already adopted!

Caught coming to work wearing the boyfriend's clothes with an embarrassed smile on his face was all we needed to start our day. When asked about it, all our prince did was to teasingly say: "What do you guys think?" Ohh we are thinking a lot, dear prince! Especially when turned towards Krist, the latter was giving us a shy smile with his ears all red. Now now girls, we don't need more proof, right? Our sweet idols' faces were saying it all. 
Which means!!

THAT the love story of the prince and his actor continues!
*squealing*
We shall keep you updated!

~~~~~~~~~

Singto blinked once. Twice. Thrice. He then pointed at Krist who was now fidgeting. "What-what is that?", he finally asked. Krist shrugged: "Something pink?" Singto shook his head as he exclaimed: "You!! That's not even a thing!! It's-it's nothing.. You are not wearing anything, Krist!!" The omega rolled his eyes and muttered: "This is my punishment for getting such a possessive boyfriend. Complaining when only my chest is out..." He walked to him and said: "You did promise your fans out there that you are going to do your best for the photoshoot, right?" Singto swallowed as all that glittering skin came close to him. He sniffed and groaned in misery: "I can't smell your lingering heat anymore either under all that perfume.." He moved his eyes to Krist's shining lips and licked his suddenly dry ones. Krist whispered as he passed by him: "Just admit that you cannot resist the pink candy I am right now, P." Singto narrowed his eyes as he turned to him.

Krist waved him bye and blew him a kiss as he mouthed: "Try to resist till after the photoshoot, will you?" And he deliberately pushed that pink whatever it was further away from his shoulder. Singto clenched his fists and glared at his boyfriend's back: "That little!!!!" A stylist hesitantly approached him and said softly: "Your Highness?" Singto turned to her, all smile now and said: "Please lead the way." The woman smiled and made small talk to him as she started to transform him along with her assistants. And Krist whispered a "Damn, this is going to be hell.." as he finally saw Singto walking towards them with an embarrassed smile on his face. The omega felt the butterflies in his stomach start to perform all kind of pirouettes and he touched his chest as his heartbeats started to go crazy. 

Sliding his fingers into the so carefully styled hair, he pulled the alpha to him and kissed him. Using his other hand, he trailed all the glittery skin and played with his nipple. Leaning back, his gloss all over his lips now, he grinned at the aroused face of his alpha. He inserted his thigh in between his alpha's legs and hummed in satisfaction as he felt his arousal pulsing there. He brushed his nose against his alpha's and whispered: "Want to ravish me right here and right now?" The alpha narrowed his eyes and swallowed hard before he pushed him against the wall. He winced as he felt the cold wall against his back but then the hottest body in the world came to him and he moaned. He wrapped his legs around him and the alpha finally pushed that irritating pink something from his shoulders. Finding the pale skin there, he brushed his nose and breathed deeply before he leaned slightly back and opened his mouth. He moaned out in anticipation as he knew that his alpha was finally going to bite him right here-

"KRIST!!", exclaimed Singto as he waved his hand in front of his face and Krist blinked in surprise. Finding the staff hovering around them, a bit worried, he winced slightly and whispered: "It's fine. I am fine. I was just.." He stopped talking because to tell the people that he was openly fantasizing about his boyfriend biting his shoulder would not be proper at all. Blame his lingering heat. P'Yui offered him some water and winked at him, knowing exactly what Krist was thinking about. "You can do whatever you wish to do with him after the photoshoot.", she whispered and moved away as she laughed at Krist's expense. Singto lifted his eyebrow at his omega who just smiled innocently. "What just happened?", asked the alpha and Krist shrugged, sipping his water. "I was just thinking about something real hard.." Singto narrowed his eyes at him and asked: "And what did P'Yui tell you?" Krist blinked and now smiled wickedly: "That I should be a good boy during the photoshoot so that I can get my reward afterwards."