Chapter 23

Our prince needs help... In making up with his sulking boyfriend!

Yes, you read that right! At the recent fanmeeting, Krist explained how he did not want to let anyone know that he was angry at someone. He usually sulked without the person noticing it. And........ apparently, this time, the person he was sulking at was our prince! Who looked like he really had no clue about it.  Poor prince. Now, we wonder what he did to receive such cute punishment.

Oh maybe we already know! Because unfortunately for our prince, the paparazzi are everywhere. And they were there too! Right at His Highness's Convention and his every move was posted on the social media. During the second day of the Convention, the prince was caught on camera, talking with the dubbed woman "Lady in Red" for hours. No, I am kidding. Just for a little while. But it was noticed that the woman's radiant face was very intriguing. What were they exactly talking about? We guess the answer to that question will be provided soon. Not to us but to his cute and sulking boyfriend. Explanations are due, our dear prince! 

Ways for our prince to make up with Krist are currently flooding the social media from the fans all around the world. Maybe it can help our clueless Singto. We are here, Your Highness!
Su su na!!

*****************

Cold sweat trickled down Singto's spine as he faced the angry omega. Krist stood there, arms crossed and glared at his boyfriend. "Who is she and why did you not reply my last Line message?" Singto winced. The last Line message was "Who is she??" And to his defense, he was too busy to come back home that he did not check his phone at all last night. It was when he came to meet his boyfriend that he realised what he had done. And during a fanmeeting on top of that. So embarrassing. He tried to smile appeasingly at his omega but the latter snarled at him and turned his back. P'Yui who was watching the scene smiled and patted the alpha's shoulder: "I'll try to get some minutes before we leave." "Leave?", asked the panicked Singto. The manager nodded: "Yeah, Krist has another appointment after this fanmeeting. Do your best?" Sighing, Singto nodded.

He walked to his omega and leaned into his face: "Are you very very mad?" Krist harrumphed and turned to face the opposite direction yet again. Wrapping his arms around his omega's waist, Singto blocked his escape and leaned his forehead on his shoulder: "I was so busy and did not check my phone at all. Forgive me?" Krist muttered: "So busy talking to that woman?" A chuckle escaped the lips of the alpha and Krist frowned as he tried to push him away. Singto laughed again as he tightened his hold on Krist's waist. "I am sorry. I am sorry. But talking to her about you was so interesting that I did not realise the journalists were taking pictures of us." "Huh? Talking about me?", asked a suspicious Krist. Singto nodded as he leaned back to look into the eyes of his omega. Krist blushed and bit his lip from letting the treacherous smile trying to come forward. Singto's eyes twinkled with mischief as he kissed his embarrassed boyfriend's cheek.

"Your career has made a lot of people impressed with you. And she kept on saying how fascinated she was about you. Her face was shining with admiration. To be honest, this made me jealous. But then, I realised that this fantastic person she was talking about-". He cradled Krist's cheeks with his hands as he continued: "-is MY boyfriend." The omega could not hold it any longer and finally grinned at him. He hugged his prince to him and whispered against his neck: "I missed you." Singto rubbed his back and groaned: "That 24 hours seemed like an eternity." P'Yui peeked in and said: "Krist, we'll be late if we do not hurry." Krist sighed and reluctantly let go of Singto's arms. "We'll meet tonight?", the prince asked and Krist nodded as he waved him bye. Singto watched him go and rolled his eyes as he saw his own manager coming towards him. The queen was awaiting his report about the Convention. He was pretty sure another lecture was waiting for him too. But he would suck it up since he would be with Krist tonight.