Chapter 14

"Where are you?", complained Singto on the phone. Krist was grinning at the other side and he cleared his throat before replying: "In front of your apartment." And he leaned against the wall, still smiling as he heard Singto shout: "REALLY?? Wait up!! I'll open the door for you!!!! MIKA, WE NEED TO GIVE MY BOYFRIEND A SPARE KEY!!!" Mika shouted back: "YOU JUST NEED TO GET YOUR OWN PLACE, PRINCESS!!" Krist burst out laughing and Singto finally opened the door, instantly pulling his omega inside. He pushed Krist gently against the closed door and he sighed contently as he hugged him, burying his face in Krist's neck. "I missed you..", he whispered and Krist rubbed his back: "I was gone for only two hours.." Singto leaned back, pouting: "Two whole hours!!" 

Krist nodded, his hands moving up to frame Singto's face, his jaw, tilting his lips up as his moved in to kiss them softly. Singto grinned into the kiss and kissed him back as he moaned in contentment. Krist leaned back slightly and he asked softly: "Am I forgiven now?" Singto shook his head and Krist lifted his eyebrow. Singto puckered up his lips, waiting for another kiss. Krist crossed his arms and said: "That's why I always say I should not date alphas. They are too dangerous!" Singto smirked and said: "Tough luck, you got owned by the prince himself! And what do you mean you should not date ALPHAS? You should date only me!" He wrapped his arms around Krist's waist and he said in his ear: "And this is an order from your prince, commoner!" He then bit his earlobe as Krist chuckled.

"Stop being so full of yourself because there are so many fish in the sea, you know!" Singto's chin wobbled and he whispered, his eyes full of tears: "You would leave me, Krist?" Krist burst out laughing and he leaned his forehead to Singto's: "It's fine, love. She objected to our relationship a lot. Tried to threaten me with our careers too. But we won't let it affect us, right?" Singto stopped his cute baby-like act and made a serious face at Krist: "So, it was the queen, your emergency?" His omega nodded. And Singto moved away from his embrace without saying a word. Mika came out of his room, hiding his face behind his hands as he said: "No hanky panky in my house. It's no fun to see your best friend make out." He listened carefully and removed his hands from his face as he said: "No moans, no groans, so it's safe."

When he saw them standing a few metres away, he cleared his throat and said: "So.... I am just leaving guys!" He whispered in Krist's ear before he actually left: "I don't know what you just did but you made our prince sulk!" Krist sighed and came behind Singto, placing his chin on his shoulder. Singto moved away slightly, removing Krist's chin and Krist bit his lip to stop himself from laughing loud. He then went to sit on the sofa as he said: "She was very polite. She wanted me to introduce myself. To her, I was a nobody. Not a popular actor. Just a commoner like you said." He saw Singto wince and clench his fists but he remained silent. It was clear he was feeling very frustrated. Krist continued: "When I finished the introduction, she said: "You forgot to add the part where you planned to seduce my son in order to be the next royal." Singto's angry alpha aura started to leak into the room and Krist swallowed hard. 

But he continued to tell what happened there: "I did not mind what she said, P'Sing. Because she does not know me. And you are her son. The prince. It was logical that she would find me to be a gold digger." Singto turned to glare at him. Shivering under it, Krist still refused to lower his gaze in respect. Singto tsked and moved away from the room, opening the door to get out. He was not going to fight with Krist. He was just going to confront his mother instead. But Krist stopped him as he hugged him from behind. He was shivering to the aura that Singto was spreading but still, he whispered: "She told me that you would come to her. She told me you are going to be so blinded with anger that you will forget about me and come to fight with her. And that would be her first win. Don't go please."

Hearing the vulnerability in Krist's voice, Singto calmed himself down and turned to face Krist. He stared into Krist's eyes and the latter smiled at him: "Whatever happens, she is your mother. She is not a force that you need to fight against. Just prove to her that you can live with your own decisions." Singto asked him: "What decisions did you say to her then?" Krist said haughtily, raising his chin: "Me. Choosing me. And your career." Singto stared at him and then nodded: "I can live with those decisions." Krist just smiled innocently at him and Singto lifted his eyebrow at him. Krist then said: "There is just one thing that we need to be careful of." Singto waited for it and when Krist finally said it, he instantly refused. Krist sighed as he said: "It will be fine." Singto shook his head again, plainly saying "No." Krist said: "You are being childish." Singto shrugged: "I don't care but I am not going to be playing this game, Krist."