Chapter 4

And the prince surprised us again!

Indeed, after the striptease scandal, now the prince is investing his time in acting! Well yes, this is not as shocking or exciting as seeing him strip but the fun fact about it is that our playboy prince who till now was only courting women is working in a drama of Boys Love. And that's not all! According to our informant, he is even one of the main lead! Now guess who is his partner? The other main lead is none other than our shy but our cutest actor Krist! Aren't we dying to see how this couple fares on screen?

Now we all know that our prince has majored in acting but till now we have not seen him venture into that industry. Has the striptease episode made him realise something that we have not figured it out yet? Ohh all these questions would be answered, I am sure before the drama comes out! But yes, before I forget, since we all are dying to see him acting on screen, let me introduce the name of the drama to you all: Sotus The Series.

Prepare your popcorn and snacks for this upcoming drama because the director has promised us angst, love, friendship, respect and the most important of all: KISSES!!!! Two handsome young men K-I-S-S-I-N-G!! Oh boy I am swooning already!!! Krist, we wish you good luck in resisting the charm of our prince because I am sure he is going to serve it in large portions during the filming of this drama!

For those who are biting their nails in anticipation for more information, don't worry! More information will be posted soon about our main couple! Because I am sure a lot of you are great fans of Krist and Singto and will want to know more!! So, stay tuned, lovelies!!

~

Scene 1:

Kongpob was passing by in the cafeteria holding the two signature books. Arthit was watching him and suddenly called out: "Kongpob, 0062." Kongpob turned to him. Arthit got up and walked to him. And Arthit looked at his hand and said: "Why do you have two signature books?" Kongpob lowered his head and then said: "Another one belongs to my friend." Arthit raised an eyebrow and retorted: "Your friend? Why does your friend not work on his own?" The feisty Kongpob replied: "You told us to get signatures. You didn't specify how to get them, did you?" Arthit made that disgusted face and crossed his arms to finally ask: "Have you had my signature yet?"

"Okay cut it!", said the director. 

The two main leads had just finished filming their scene and Singto smiled at Krist. The director was satisfied with the outcome and they were asked to take a small pause. Krist's manager came to him and they spoke in hushed tone. Meanwhile, Singto was invited to sit and to relax. He removed his phone and looked at it. And there were some girls from the filming crew who came to him, flirting. He smiled at them but his mind was elsewhere. He was remembering how he was in the morning. 

He had been sitting and looking at his call sheet when he felt a light breeze. He looked up and saw Krist entering the film set. Singto felt his heartbeat increase. His mouth dried up. And there was a smile on his face as he gazed at him walking and greeting everyone with his dazzling smile. Singto knew that feeling. He often got it when he behaved impulsively. Like when he came home with his first tattoo on his chest. (The queen did not know about this till his striptease scenario). Like when he threw himself in an adventure during his university days; his very first world tour! Like the time he had defied the rules of society and brought his friend's mate to a party as his plus one. Or even like yesterday when he did his audition and inadvertently kissed the cute omega. That adrenaline rush he craved. He felt it when he was with Krist.

Then he raised his head to look at the omega. Krist was now frowning as he looked at a paper in his hand. Singto sighed. Was there something special between them? If there was really something, was it worth to pursue it? His adrenaline rush did not stay for long when he finally achieved it. His relation with the omega might turn bitter, then what would he do? And why was he feeling this for the omega? Was it because Krist was an omega and him an alpha? Was this only the attraction between an omega and an alpha?