Prologue

"Want to try your luck and become the next Cinderella? Let's check out the most eligible bachelor!"

Kiss the frog in the pond to know if he is your prince? No thank you. Why kiss a frog to get your prince when there is a very sexy, handsome and single prince that you can get if your luck is right! Yes you have guessed it, I am talking about our country's pride, Prince Singto! 

"He is a fairy tale character!" "He is rich, handsome, an alpha and comes from a long lineage of pure blooded alphas." "He has got style, he has got money!" "He is the heart-throb of our nation!" 

The praises for our prince are flooding the social medias these days. Why? Because our Queen has organised a birthday party to celebrate her son's 22nd birthday! And it is on that special day that he will be officially crowned as the Prince of Zales. Finally, the day that we all have been awaiting for has arrived!

As his age goes up, his eligibility also goes up! Indeed, his name has moved to the first place in the list of the most eligible bachelors in the world! Why would he not become the first, I mean come on!! He is THE prince!! So, to all the single ladies out there, are you ready to love your current nation's heart-throb? Because I sure am!! On this note, happy birthday to our beloved prince!! We love you!!

~

Krist was sitting in the car and reading this article. He was smiling as he saw how the people were praising the prince. "Must be nice to be the prince, huh?", he whispered as he looked outside. He was going to his audition. His manager looked at him via the car mirror and asked him: "Are you okay?" Krist smiled and nodded. He was ready. Ready for the start of his very successful career as an actor. 

After the audition, he sat back against the car seat and gave out a victory shout as he celebrated his first win. He smirked when he thought about what happened in there. Almost of the guys coming for audition were alphas, the rest were betas. He was the only omega there. When he introduced himself, there was a complete silence in the hall. And when he started to act his part, there was now an awed silence coming from the audience. He won the audition effortlessly.

As he walked away, there were murmurs that he could hear. 

"He is an omega."

"Trash." 

"The drama is going to be a flop."

"Inferior creature."

"He must have slept with the judges so that he could win"

But he walked away with his chin up. He did not owe anyone explanations. He was going to do his job flawlessly like he always did, regardless of the rumors about him. This was the life of an omega on society. They always had to work harder than alphas to get any recognition. He remembered how his mother always told him that he did not have to study hard at school. He was not needed to be independent. As soon as he would get older, an alpha would want to mate with him and take over all his responsibilities. He would be a kept omega.

However, the entertainment industry had always fascinated him. Especially when he saw numerous artists that soon would be his favorites. He then started to practice in the drama club and soon discovered that he had a knack for acting. It was then that Krist decided to take that career. To be a kept omega was not fun. Being an actor was more fun for him. To convince his mother was a bit hard but with perseverance, he soon got his mother to agree to it. And now, he got the supporting role for a big and famous drama. He succeeded his dream even with all the hardships that came along with it. 

His manager came inside the car and they shared a smile. "You did it.", said P'Yui calmly. Krist nodded, looking very excited. "This is only the start.", he said confidently. He pointed his chest and said arrogantly: "This omega plans to be the best actor ever." And his manager chuckled, she had no doubts that he would prove it in no time. She started the car and asked Krist: "You have some plans? Want me to drop you somewhere?" Her eyes were hopeful. Krist shook his head: "Nah P'Yui, please get me home." His manager sighed. "You are twenty one, Krist. Don't you think you should find a girlfriend?" Krist just smiled and looked outside. 

Till now, no one had piqued his interest. Ohh there were a lot of girls who confessed to him in high school. Some were alphas. They claimed they wanted to know how it would be to date an omega. Some were betas, attracted to his good looks and charms. None of them could retain his attention though. And hence, still single till now. He closed his eyes and the article about the prince came to his mind. 'He must have it very easy', he thought. 'Handsome, rich, stylish, alpha. He has it all.'

***************************************

Hello! It's me again!! 

Prologue done! How was it?

Next one is the first chapter!! Let's get our lovelies to meet!