Chapter 19

A playboy before, a besotted lover now!! How the mighty has fallen!!

Yes, we are talking about our prince. That sudden choice of his is making several of the high class alphas uncomfortable. According to one lady whom we promised not to give her name away, she was astonished to hear such appalling news. "We always hear about our unmindful prince's reckless decisions but this one is truly revolting! How can an omega become our future king's partner? How could he shame his mother like that?" Another one had scoffed when she was asked the question. She had simply commented a "It's only true as it lasts." 

When we approached some alphas of around the same age range of our prince, the reactions were more positive. "We wish him luck in his pursuit of love!", has exclaimed a very famous CEO. "Liking him more and more now!! Please always be our inspiration!!", has said a very excited heir of a glamorous company. The most lovable reaction however was from an alpha who wished to keep his name hidden for now. He had grinned at the question and said softly: "I have been dating my cute, little bunny for too long now! Plan to tie the knot soon! To our prince, too late buddy! I already beat you to it!" His cute partner, his omega was right there with him and to this cute couple, we wish them a warm "Congratulations!!"

The speculations, the indignation of the older generation might bring hardships to our prince. Especially after our numerous tries, we have yet to receive any response from the Queen. Will the Queen accept the latest stunt of her son?

~~~~~~~~~~~~

While deciding that he would wait for his cute omega to ask him to be mated, Singto had forgotten a very important factor. Krist had resisted his charms for quite some time during their first months of shooting. Moreover, it took Singto three dates to finally get Krist to say yes to be his boyfriend. So now for the mating? Singto might have to wait forever. He sighed and walked towards Krist's apartment. He needed to get the heat suppressants from there since they were prescribed medicine. He used his omega's pair of keys to open the door. He walked into the house and heard a sudden noise. Seconds later, he saw Isla run towards him. She sighed heavily as she saw him. She said in a soft voice: "Is he alright?" Seeing the worry on her face, he nodded. "I just need to pick up his...... things..." Krist's mother nodded and walked with him as she asked: "He is not angry with me, right? I just did what I felt right.. Because I don't want my baby to suffer.. But right now, he truly wants to be with you, huh?" Singto nodded and replied in a serious tone: "He won't suffer. I.. I know you think the worst of me.. But I will try my best not to let him suffer.."

Isla smiled softly and winked at him as she said, trying to be less severe towards this alpha: "Oh and what a kiss! You even-" She chuckled, brushing her hair away as she smiled in memory. "Never mind.. So, what do you need?" Singto turned to her and looked confused. "You said you needed to pick up something for my Krist?" "Ah yes, his medic-", started to say the prince and Isla instantly turned to him, her face going pale immediately. She muttered: "His he-" She turned blindly and looked for her phone. "Yes yes, his heat is really starting now! He needs his medicine!! Where? Where is he now??" She opened the first drawer and grabbed all the blister packs there. She then ran to the door, fear in her eyes. She could not. She could not let her son undergo the same fate like hers. "Hurry!!", she shouted. A bit stunned with Isla's behaviour, Singto followed her out of the apartment and lead her to his car. She asked as they nearly ran to the car: "He is alone? Right? No alpha is around him? Please tell me no.." Singto tried to reassure her: "He is alone. And his heat is not quite here yet." 

Isla turned to him, a dreadful story in her eyes. Like she was reviving another moment. She shook her head and muttered: "I need to keep him safe." She then frowned, suddenly suspicious: "Why have you not mated with him yet? Is this a game to you?" Just like it was for his mother. Would he discard her son just like his mother did to her? She clenched her fists and Singto glanced at her before reverting his eyes back to the road. He then said: "I want to mate with him. But it will be his choice. I won't force him. He has to be ready." Isla looked down, tears in her eyes. While fully being in heat, it was no longer by will. It was only by instinct. The omega would automatically look for an alpha to mate with. This was the law. She blinked her tears away as she looked up. Singto parked the car and she hurriedly opened the door to get out. Getting to Mika's apartment, they opened the door and Isla ran inside. Seeing her son rousing from sleep with a jacket on his shoulders, she finally sighed in relief. "Mom?", asked Krist in a sleepy voice. Isla turned to Singto and said: "Get us a glass of water, please."