Chapter 18

Before we get to this chapter, firstly please take note of two names.

Isla ~ Krist's mother

Mia ~ Singto's mother

Secondly, for those who are not aware what happens in my omegaverse stories, the omegas go under heats. And during these, they automatically lubricate themselves and ask for alphas to impregnate them. Anyhow, there are mature scenes ahead. Consider yourselves to be warned. 

**************************************************************

Hot, hot and HOT kiss!! 

The truth is finally out!!! 

Hold your horses, girls and boys because we just received the greatest hot news of our life!!!!

Our prince, Singto has just announced it loud and clear that he is dating the popular omega actor, Krist! This amazing news has been introduced first with a very hot kiss right in front of the palace. All the fans present there were blessed to see that in front  of them. 

A few hours before, we received photos of Krist and Mika together in a coffee shop. A lot fans were asking whether they were dating or not and some of them were following them to get more information. Yet, the dramatic entrance of our prince and his kiss soon threw more confusion into the minds of the fans until... OUR PRINCE CONFIRMED IT THAT THEY ARE DATING!

Our question that maybe they were dating earlier than this remains still unanswered. But a maybe secret romance on the sets? I don't know about you but I am re-watching those videos for hidden evidence!! *throws flowers everywhere* Congratulations to that lovely couple!! Best wishes from our team!! Long live your sizzling romance!! 
We leave you with the hot kiss that we have been talking endlessly about!! 

However, this video comes with a warning! Beware of too much hotness and sexiness of a sizzling kiss between two hot hunks!! It can cause squeals, nosebleeds and swooning!! 
Please enjoy!

~~~~~

Krist's mother actually chuckled as she read that. Her son has a lot of fans, huh? She was not supposed to be laughing at that but she could not help it. They looked so cute together. How strict did she have to be? Or did she have to be that strict anymore? Because clearly these two did not listen to her warning at all. It was like history was repeating itself. She sighed and placed her phone next to her. But then a helpless grin came to her face again. That Singto had the guts. She was not expecting that public kiss at all. After watching the video too, it was clear her son too was not expecting that. She chuckled once more. How much she would have loved to see her face right now. But then her son was just like her when they were together. She hugged her knees to her as the painful memories came to her like a wave crashing against the rocks. 

"Oh come on Isla, no one is here!! Just kiss me, will you? Here!!" And she leaned too close to Isla who in return leaned further away from her. Mia pouted and whispered: "I am going to cry.. You are going be held responsible for the princess's precious tears." Isla rolled her eyes and patted her cheek: "But you are going to save me away from them, right my sweet princess?" Mia chuckled and moved to hug her tight. "Of course I will, silly." They sat down on the yacht and looked at the endless sea in front of them. So calm. Isla sighed happily and burst out laughing when she turned her head to see how Mia was waiting, her eyes close and lips puckered, clearly begging for a kiss. Isla wrapped her hands on her cheeks and gently kissed her. Mia moaned into the kiss. Isla turned fully into Mia's lap and rested her face on Mia's shoulder. The latter patted her hair and whispered: "Only two months left before we graduate, Isla. And then I am going to mate with you." Isla raised her head and smiled: "Promise?" Mia laughed: "Of course promise, silly!! You know that I cannot live without my sweet omega!!"