Chapter 6

The Highlights of Their First interview!

So, our main lead Sotus couple have finally given their first interview!! The interview started on a very good note; Prince Singto was seen leading Krist on the platform and when Krist stumbled on a step, our Prince instantly came to his rescue and held his hand securely in his!! This simple act made our hearts melt! Then, the actors were introduced to the public with the opening OST of the series playing behind them on the big screen. The introductions were not necessary for us, I am sure, because like who did not know them by now? We all do!! Especially after the press conference that Prince Singto did after the incident at work with Krist a month ago. Well, yes we all know how much you care about your co-actor. And for sure, no one dared to say or do anything to our Krist afterwards! Well done, Prince Singto!!

But let's revert back to our interview! They were then asked to give a brief introduction on the series they were working on. Krist started to explain it and Prince Singto often added some silly remarks in between making Krist smile and laugh as he continued his explanation. I swear I could listen to them talk all day like this! Especially when Prince Singto laughed along Krist and kept placing his hand on Krist's thigh. These moments were magical! But the most interesting parts of their interview came afterwards. The interviewer opened the cards that fans had sent to them. The actors were asked to give some live demonstrations of their scenes according to the requests of the fans. 

The first thing they were asked to do was to stare at each other for a long time. This was the most magical moment. They were like in their own world while staring into each other's eyes. I was not the only one who noticed this right? And when Singto turned to Krist saying with a huge smile on his face: "I am tired. But if you say you love me now, my tiredness will be gone.", Krist's blush was too cute. 

Hopefully, we will get more videos like this to watch. Those snippets that we are getting are making us more and more anticipated to watch the series!! We can't wait!! Right?

~
"Why are we watching that first interview again?", asked Krist. Singto grinned besides him. "Because you are too cute in it?", he said as he pinched Krist's cheek once again just like during the interview. Krist removed his hand with a wince and got up to walk into the kitchen when he heard Mika come in. They were in Mika's penthouse in fact. They were waiting for Mika to return from his family dinner. Krist would not have been here if Singto had dragged him.
"What are you doing this evening?", he had asked Krist. The omega replied: "I'll be home." "Ohh then come with me back to Mika's. Please? Don't say no..", pleaded Singto with a small voice. Krist bit back a smile and replied: "Fine." 

Singto grinned at him and had hugged him to thank him. Krist closed his eyes briefly as he smelled Singto's sweet smell. He was told by Prae that he was doing everything to please the prince. He knew that. He just wanted to see Singto's expressions brighten just like this. He knew that Prae was in fact doing her best to get a big confession that he loved the prince. But he was not. Yes when Singto had used his title to protect him, he felt something new for him. But that was soon broken when the prince, the very next day after the press conference, was seen with yet another lady. Krist had smiled at the screen and realised that he was foolish to start hoping for something.

So, he had been doing his best to avoid these new feelings. His relationship with the prince had been even closer with that one month that they had worked and spent time together. Specially when during the workshops, they were given many exercises to stop his excessive blush during the filming of the scenes. Both of them had learnt how to avoid the shy moments. And here he was, in Mika's kitchen, preparing the salad. He was startled when he felt someone hug him from behind. He frowned. This was not Singto. He turned his head when he felt the person place his head on his shoulder. "Sing..... My dad had told me... But I don't want to, Sing.." Krist relaxed a bit. It was Mika. It was clear that he was drunk. Seconds later, he was removed abruptly from Krist. Singto frowned at him. "There was no need for you to cling onto Krist. What's wrong?" Krist smiled but soon lost his smile as he saw Mika hug Singto now. And he whined again: "Sing...."