Chapter 24

"You want to talk now??! Right now, P?", said Krist as he pushed his alpha away. Smiling slightly, Singto sat up and watched his omega as he sighed, frustrated. Holding his arms open and staring into his alpha's eyes, Krist continued in saying: "You are driving me crazy. The burn is increasing, Singtuan.. It is slowly invading my whole body.. So, listen once now because in a few moments, we'll not need all those reasoning.. Stop asking I am sure or not. Because I am sure. If I was not sure, I would not have planned all these and would not have taken you here. Heck, every time I look at you, my heart stops." Singto grinned as he reached out to grab the awaiting hands of his boyfriend. And his heart stopped as he heard the next words of his omega: "You are the one I want forever." The cracked voice of Krist was filled of emotion and he was crying. 

Those sincere eyes of his were explicitly showing Singto how much he meant those words. "So, please mate with me.", he practically begged as the tears rolled down his cheeks. Bending forward, the prince kissed those tears away and leaned his forehead against his omega: "You don't have to beg me, Krist." "It's your fault, you keep asking whether I am sure or not.. You keep asking me to wait.. It's just not fair, P." Chuckling as he lowered all his weight onto his lover's body, Singto whispered against his omega's ear: "I am sorry.. It's just that I can't believe this is finally coming true.." Feeling the heat radiating from his alpha, Krist moaned as he rubbed himself against him. "It's very true. Can't you feel it?" Tilting his head back, Singto gave his boyfriend a slow sexy smile and that caused Krist to melt right into the bed. 

His fingers trailing the side of Singto's neck, he applied pressure and he whispered huskily against his prince's lips: "Accept it, you are mine after tonight." They both felt it as the kiss became hot and deep. The heat was totally here. Krist gasped into Singto's mouth as the wave hit his body. He started to tremble and he felt the strength in his alpha's hold as he buried his fingers into his hair as if to hold him against him. Krist was not going anywhere. He wrapped his legs around Singto's waist, his hold indicating his willingness. The omega in him wanted to be even nearer to his alpha. To drown into his scent and to mark him as his. "Mate", growled out Singto as he broke off the kiss and Krist readily nodded his head. Mate, yes. All his. He shivered even more at the possessiveness in Singto's eyes. He was pretty sure it was same mirrored in his.

There was no time to wait. There was no time to be gentle or to adjust to the heat. The urgency of the first wave was killing both of them. The smell of Krist was driving the prince crazy and he had the urge to tear off the last layer of his clothes. "Need... to take them off..", he muttered as he slid his hands under Krist's tshirt and tried to draw it over his head. It was a real hassle since the hands of Krist were busy trying to open Singto's zipper at the same time. Irritated and very impatient, Singto growled his boyfriend's name and the latter froze in his arms. He raised his feverish eyes to look at the alpha and he shivered as the powerful aura became even more intense. "Raise your arms.", ordered Singto and Krist instantly did so. Humming in delight as he removed one obstacle from his omega, Singto slid his hands to Krist's jeans.

He was not the only one who was impatient though and he found the jeans already halfway down. The black briefs of the omega were taunting him and he lost no time to spin Krist around with his ass in the air. Getting the briefs halfway down too, he hastily opened his own jeans and lowered them as much as he could to his knees. Rubbing against the firm ass displayed just for him, he groaned and slid his hands all over the omega. When Krist arched his back towards him, he clenched his teeth as he spread his hands over the sensitive flesh of his omega. "Give yourself to me, mate.", he ordered and Krist found himself his upper body bent towards the bed. The sound coming from his throat made Singto lose his mind. His rational mind knew that he should go slow or even go with care but his instincts prevailed at this time.