Chapter 11

Don't lie, I know you've been thinking it
And two times, you let it slip from your lips
You've got too much pride to make any promises

Thinking that we got time, and you want to keep it in  

I want you out in the pouring rain
I want you down on your knees
Praying to God that I feel the same
I'm right here, baby, so please  

Hold me up, tie me down
'Cause I never wanna leave your side
Swear to never let you down
And it's been eatin' me alive
You can take me home
You can never let me go  

~~

Krist smiled as he got more comfortable. His turn to tease the prince now. He thought it over and set out his two truths and one lie. 

The first set of Krist:

"My favorite actress is P'Apple."

"My favorite actor is P'Singto."

"My birthday is on the 18th October."

Singto instantly glared at him: "Okay I don't like this game." as he took the cushion next to him and hugged it, sulking. Krist burst out laughing: "It's a cool game. Go ahead, point out the lie." "I don't want to.", said Singto as he hugged the cushion tighter to him. "P'Sing..", reprimanded Krist. "Can't you see you are making me miserable?", asked Singto with sad puppy eyes. Krist shook his head playfully. "I should be your favorite.", muttered Singto into the cushion. "I can't hear you.", asked Krist and Singto merely glared as he shook his head stubbornly. Krist said: "I am waiting for the answer." 

Singto said: "The lie is My favorite actor is P'Singto." Krist averted his face to hide his smile as he saw the angry bird expression Singto was making. He was so cute. "Good answer, P. Now your turn."

Singto's first set:

"My birthday is on the 28th July."

"My favorite is black."

"You are going to say no tonight."

Krist chuckled and shook his head. "This is not valid." Singto shrugged: "Point out the lie please." Krist said: "You are not playing fair now." Singto smirked. Krist laughed and said: "The lie is You are going to say no tonight." Singto clapped his hands and shouted a YES. Krist retorted: "This does not count. This is cheating." "Aww my Krist.", teased Singto as he pinched Krist's cheeks. "Owww, it hurts!", Krist complained and he tried to remove Singto's hands. The latter grabbed his hands and said: "Next one?" "Are you even listening to me?", asked Krist incredulously and Singto just winked at him. Krist chuckled and said: "Fine. But I am ignoring this lie."

Krist started his second set: 

"My last mobile number is 4."

"My- what are you doing??", he exclaimed as he saw Singto try to get his phone to check the number. "This is cheating again!", he shouted as he tried to remove the phone from Singto's hand. The latter resisted. And the wrestle started. Singto shouted: "I am the prince! I can cheat!" Krist rolled his eyes: "No way, give it to me." Singto retorted: "Are you going to say yes first??" Krist ignored his question and continued to try to get the phone. In the end, with the phone in his hand, Krist found Singto's head on his lap, grinning mischievously at him. "What are you doing?", asked Krist and Singto rubbed his head on Krist's thigh: "It's so comfortable."

And Krist burst out laughing. He said: "Did you just say that my lap is very comfortable?" Singto nodded and moved his head more comfortably on Krist's thigh. The latter went rigid as the prince's head moved a bit too close to his private parts. "Could you-", he started to say but then stopped. Singto raised his gaze to his cute omega and asked quite innocently: "Could I what?" Krist sighed and stroked his hair: "Never mind. It's fine as it is." Singto grinned and took Krist's hand in his. He kissed the back of his hand and held it in his grasp near his heart. Krist felt Singto's warmth and he tugged on his hand lightly to finally entwine his fingers together with Singto's. Krist whispered: "I sort of thought that our last burnt date was a very special one. It still is. But this one is even more special. Thank you."