Chapter 12

Singto looked at the young lady in front of him and said softly: "So, you are my new manager? Remind me what happened to P'Jane?" Achara smiled and said: "I am temporarily your manager because P'Jane got a family emergency." Singto nodded and smiled back: "I hope we get along." Having the full blown smile of the handsome prince thrown at her, Achara swallowed hard and quickly regained her composure.

~~~~~

Well well well.. We have got some hot news for you! Singto has got a new manager! A young lady! A hot chick! The photos below show how cosy they already are to each other. And don't get me wrong! They should be close to each other for the manager to perform her job well. But they might also be a little more.... You know what I mean, right? But anyway, the shooting for the series is reaching the end and hopefully, we will get some pictures of the film set for today's scenes. Stay tuned for more, lovelies!!

~~~~

Krist glared at the pictures. This article was complete garbage! But the article that was going on in his head was even more garbage.

The prince waited and waited for the actor's answer but the actor continued to tease him till the end to finally get a NO as answer. Moreover, he had gotten only one kiss from the actor. A total  unfair bargain. Poor prince! Of course, he got tired and went to look for someone who would not tease him this much. And now that his manager had said yes on the very first time he proposed, they were moving on to the next stage. What a lovely couple! They lived happily ever after! Please admire their wedding pictures below!

Krist shook his head violently to stop himself from becoming crazy. He took a deep breath and left the car. He smiled sweetly at his fans waving at him and he ventured to them to speak to them for a while. And it was then that he saw them. Singto got out of his car and being the perfect gentleman, he helped his manager out. The young and hot chick the media was talking about. And they were not lying. She was a beauty. When she smiled at Singto, Krist felt a sharp pang in his chest. He shook his head again and followed P'Yui to the film set. He was not ready to see if he had really lost his prince's attention. He avoided Singto's gaze when they got inside and went to get ready.

He was shirtless when he felt two arms come around his chest. He nearly shouted in fright. Luckily, Singto covered his mouth just in time. He made Krist turn to face him in his embrace and said: "Good morning, Kit." The latter glared at him and said: "Good morning. And let me go." Singto brushed his lips on Krist's shoulder and whispered: "Do I have to? Because I don't want to." Krist silently fumed and tried to calm himself. "It's fine, Krist. Don't get angry. She is just his manager. And you are nothing to him. And yet he is clinging on me! I should ask him! I can't! Ugh! Damn it!", he thought desperately. He stared at the prince who smiled at him. He so wanted to plunge his fingers into his hair and kiss him deeply. Ensuring that he was his and no one's else. He stared at Singto's lips and licked his in anticipation.

Singto groaned as he felt Krist's stare. He whispered as he leaned down slightly, his accelerating breath hitting Krist's mouth: "We are at work." Krist shook his head and could not resist anymore. He slipped his fingers through Singto's hair and he brushed his lips with his. Singto shivered and Krist tightened his hold on his hair as he leaned back his face. When Singto met his eyes, he asked: "What happened to P'Jane? Why is this woman your manager?" There, he said it!! Singto who was busy leaning forward to chase after Krist's mouth reached back and said absently: "Huh? Ohhhh Achara. She is my new manager. Isn't she cute?" Krist's eyes narrowed and let go of Singto's hair. He even moved away from the prince as he said: "I need to get ready for the shooting." 

And of course the oblivious Singto nodded. He walked away to get ready too while chatting away without noticing that Krist was not listening to him at all. Cute?? He said she was cute. C.U.T.E. Krist clenched his fists. Just what the hell? He had finished getting ready and was about to leave the dressing room when Singto stopped him by grabbing his arm. Krist felt a hint of hope that maybe he would ask why Krist was like that. And that he would explain the rumors about any relationship that he had with Achara. But no, Singto merely smoothed Krist's coat and said: "Can we have lunch together?" Krist held himself from rolling his eyes. It was confirmed; Singto was dense. So very dense. He sighed. He reluctantly nodded and Singto grinned, too happy that Krist had accepted his invitation for lunch as he let him go.