Chapter 25

Surrounded by warmth, the sleeping omega was very comfortable and frowned when he felt something disturb his sleep. He moved his head away from the annoying mouth nibbling on his ear. A chuckle reached the same ear and he reluctantly opened his eyes to look. Realising that he was in unfamiliar surroundings, he frowned even harder. "Good morning, Krist.", said a sweet voice behind him. Turning his head, he saw the prince. He winced as he closed his eyes. Why was the prince shining in front of him? He was radiating so much happiness and love. Sighing as he reopened his eyes, he asked softly: "What made you so happy?" Singto chuckled and caressed the wound that he left on Krist's neck lightly with his fingers, causing Krist to shiver and to remember that yes, they mated each other last night.

Unknowingly, a smile came to his lips. He cuddled close to his mate. Oh, he loved this word already. "It feels great, right?", whispered Singto against him and Krist nodded. Their sweet moment was soon interrupted when the prince's phone started ringing. Ignoring it completely, he proceeded to kiss the slender neck of his mate. Krist arched against him and Singto groaned as he felt his mate's firm ass glued to his body. "One more time?", he whispered in his omega's ear and the latter shivered. The ringing tone started again and it certainly ruined the moment that they were having. The very annoyed prince picked up the call and shouted into the phone: "WHAT?" Krist winced and he rolled away from his mate. He could feel that they were going to have to get going.

A few seconds later, Singto rubbed his mate's shoulder as he groaned out: "My birthday party..." Krist winced and whispered: "I thought we had some more time.." The prince shook his head and whispered back: "They are waiting for me outside of the cabin.." The omega's eyes widened and then he sighed. Because it was obvious that the bodyguards were here, protecting the prince. It was a bit weird though. Especially when he realised that they were perhaps here the whole time. Even when they were having sex.. He groaned in embarrassment and Singto chuckled as he cuddled him close. "It's alright, Krist baby. You will get used to it. They were in their car anyway. So, it's fine." Krist nodded and tried to get out of the prince's arms. They had to get up and get ready to go to the birthday party.

"Where are you going?", asked the prince as he tightened his hold around his omega's waist to keep him in place. "To the bathroom to get ready?", replied Krist. The prince smirked and with a hint of mischief in his eyes, he asked: "We are going to shower together?" Blushing slightly, Krist nodded. Lifting his mate's hand to his lips, Singto asked softly: "Are you up for it though? You still look thoroughly mated." The word 'mated' was said in such possessive tone of voice that Krist shivered. "I am serious, Krist. If you are not feeling well, we are not going.", continued Singto. Krist shook his head adamantly. There was no way in hell was he going to miss his prince's birthday party. He could not let the prince miss his birthday party either. "We are not missing it, P.", he replied as he played with his mate's chest. "Mom always made it a must for us to watch your birthday party on TV. It was our special moment together. Hot chocolate and snacks were always present. So, I always wanted to be there.." 

Singto smiled. His mate was so cute. Kissing Krist's forehead softly, he said: "Then we'll go. But as soon as you are starting to get tired, we are coming back." Krist grinned and nodded. A giddy feeling emerged deep inside him and he rolled over to get out of the bed slowly, smiling. He soon squealed when his alpha picked him up in his arms. Singto laughed at the surprised sound and then headed to the bathroom. Krist glared momentarily at him and got the spray going. He hummed as the warm water hit his body. Reaching for the shower gel, he felt two hands on his chest and he instinctively leaned back into the body of his mate. "Let me take care of you.", whispered Singto and Krist nodded. 

Scrubbing Krist's entire body gently with the soap, Singto admired all the marks he had put on his mate. Rubbing his finger on the bite on Krist's neck, he whispered in his ear: "Have I said thank you for that yet?" His omega whispered a soft 'yes' as he arched forward instinctively to bare his neck to his alpha. Singto bit his lip and tried to take deep breaths to calm himself down. He even tried to close his eyes but the damn perfection in front of him made his appearance in his mind especially when he continued to scrub his skin. He could feel the muscles and his ass cheeks. Shit, they were firm under his hands. "Krist", he moaned against his ear as he pressed himself against his body. "Showering together was a mistake.", groaned the omega even as he rubbed himself against the alpha.