Chapter 31

Breaking news!!!

And this is one of the breaking news ever!!! It has been years since the Queen's twitter has been dormant. In fact, it has been dormant ever since our dearest Prince's birth. Whatever news the royalty has wished to be passed to us, the nation, it has always been through the official royalty site or through press conferences.

But now!! The Queen has decided to share a news with us on her own personal twitter account! She said and we are directly quoting here: "My baby is finally getting married!" Shocked? Well, we all are. Because no one was actually waiting for the Queen to come forward so informally to announce this news. So now, speculations are multiplying on the internet. Some are saying that the Queen's account has been hacked. Some are even going as far in saying that the Prince got his mate pregnant and now they are going to have a shotgun wedding. 

Do we really need to speculate about the way the news was announced? I don't really think so. Should we get excited for this kind of announcement? Yes! A definite yes!! Our Prince is getting married, people!!! Our Krist will now be the official Prince Consort!! Now this is the most exciting news!! Hopefully, we'll be having more information about the ceremony soon!! Because we can't wait to see such auspicious moment! Keep tuned for more updates!

**********

Singto spit his coffee right onto his lap and he gaped at his mate who was already looking at him in surprise. "You are pregnant?!" Krist arched his eyebrow at the prince and asked incredulously: "Excuse me?" Singto wiped his chin with the back of his hand and muttered: "This is ridiculous. You are not pregnant. Hell, we are not aware that we are getting married ourselves and yet the whole world knows." Krist pushed back his chair, standing up while he asked: "What the hell are you talking about?" Singto sighed and whispered: "This time, this is not even my fault, darling. Check your phone. You'll know." Krist headed to where his phone had been charging and picked it up. He switched it on and once it got connected to the internet, it started to vibrate like crazy in his hand. Endless notifications and thousands of messages. 

He glanced at his mate who shrugged while he waited for the call he was making to his mother to come through. He placed his phone on the table and activated the speaker for Krist to be there for the call too. A sleepy Isla picked up the call and she growled into the phone: "It's 4 a.m.!! This better be important, boy!" Singto shared a surprised look with his mate before he said: "Where is my mother, Isla?" A long silence from the other side of the phone. Krist frowned and came to sit next to his mate, resting his head against his shoulder as he continued to read the article on his phone. "Singto?", finally came out the breathless whisper of the Queen. "I am sorry. I was having a shower. You came home already?"

"What was your phone doing with Isla? Why are you both together? And what the hell you posted on twitter?!", asked Singto in one breath. A groan sounded and Mia whispered: "Why are you shouting, son? I can hear even if you speak softly. No need to shout. I need coffee. My head is splitting into pieces. And what do you mean about- WHAT THE FUCK!!! ISLA!!! WHAT THE HELL YOU DOING IN MY BED!!!!! *whispering in pain* ow- ow- ow- my head.. It's tearing my brain apart. For heavens' sake, wear something, Isla. That jiggling thing is distracting.. I need to look for Seb. Where is he? Seb.. Shit I can't even shout.."  By then, it became apparent that the queen had left the phone somewhere and went to look for Sebastian, completely forgetting that Singto was still on the phone.

Krist could not stop shaking against Singto and when the latter cut off the call, the omega completely lost it, laughing so loud. Singto let him laugh while he sat there, in shock. Krist said in between chuckles: "Now I know why you are like this. Like mother, like son. She is like a sleeping volcano. You think they slept together? Because, come on, it's obvious that they must have been drinking." Singto shook his head: "Mother never drinks. She never calls me "My baby" either. She is behaving completely different." Krist reached out and rubbed Singto's chest. "Mom loves to drink and to have fun. Maybe it's her influence." Singto sighed, completely lost. Krist chuckled softly and he slid to the floor, coming to kneel in between Singto's legs before he wrapped his arms around his mate. When Singto kissed his forehead, Krist smiled and whispered: "You ready to get married, Your Highness?"