Chapter 1

One year later...

The prince spotted on a yacht with yet another lady!

Our playboy prince was at it again! According to our informant, Singto went to a friend's party on a yacht. There, Singto was found to be whispering delicacies in our famous actress, Prae's ears. To whatever was said, our dear Prae found it to be very entertaining, judging by her delicate laugh right afterwards. Later in that party, they were seen to be dancing very closely. Apparently, our actress was later escorted to her place by Singto. 

Since our sexy prince is already 23, maybe the actress shall be our princess? But... the debate shall continue as our prince does not appear to be yet ready to tie the knot or to be mated! He is rather  pretty busy conquering the hearts of the lovely ladies out there! A lady here, a lady there... Who is really counting? Surely not Singto!

The other lady, Miss Davell who was rumoured to be his girlfriend last week is now being courted by yet another guy. Who dumped who? Was she even Singto's girlfriend? We will never know! Though we can relax since our prince does not appear to be heartbroken.

Our main concern is that who would be our princess? This sure is a great mystery till now since our prince is hopping from one lady to another...

~

Krist was laughing again as he read the latest article on the prince. The make up guy was busy scrubbing his face with whatever cosmetic product while Krist was scrolling down his newsfeed on his phone. The prince was in the headlines again. And again with an actress. The same actress that was among the acting crew for the current drama. Krist chuckled and planned to ask her about the future princess rumour. He was closing his eyes for the make up artist to make the final touch when he felt something cold touch his neck. He smiled and said: "The future princess is already here?" He heard Prae chuckle and said: "Shut it. Singto and I are just friends." Krist opened his eyes and looked at his friend. She was looking very beautiful with her loose hair and sparkly earrings. 

She gave Krist a light hug and came to sit next to him. She whispered, blushing slightly: "I must admit I had a great day with him though. He has seriously treated me as a princess for the few hours that we have been together. Now, I understand how every girl who have dated him never said a bad word about him to the media. He is that great." Krist laughed and said: "Don't you think you are praising him too much? I have been following the posts of his escapades for nearly one year now since his 22nd birthday and he has been really daring! He had taken a mated omega to the charity gala ball a few months ago! He is insane for inviting such problems to himself." 

Prae shook her head, chuckling: "That was crazy, I must admit." Krist said: "He is too reckless. Frankly, not everyone can be that reckless like him." Prae laughed and changed the subject: "Are you ready for the upcoming great audition?" Krist smirked and said: "Of course." He had been in fact preparing a lot for this audition for this upcoming drama. If he was going to be selected, this would be his first boys love drama. The feedback about this upcoming drama seemed to be promising. So, yes he had to be in this drama. He was already won the Newbie award in his last series and now he was aiming for the Best Actor award. 

~

Singto lied on his bed, scrolling down on his phone. He was bored! He looked at his contacts and thought to organise a party but then sighed and threw his phone on the bed. "Parties are becoming boring too. I want something thrilling, that makes me vibrate with excitement!" He opened his laptop and went on his university's website. Those years of studying there were the best. Regardless how to the media portrayed him, he was not a brainless playboy prince. He watched those photos longingly on the website and placed his laptop on the bed. He wanted to  reminisce about his good times there. What he liked the most there was that he was treated like a mere individual by his friends and lecturers. This could be because the university usually catered for famous students but still those were the best days for Singto. He wished he could find someone who would treat him exactly the same way. As simply Singto. No prince and no alpha. 

One hour later, a young man wearing black leather jacket and black sunglasses got off his motorcycle and walked on the parking of the university. He walked straight to the staff room where he bent in front of a woman. He removed his helmet and his sunglasses. The woman shrieked as she saw her favorite student in front of her. "Singto!!!", she exclaimed. She got up and hugged him tight. "How is my child?", she asked as she let him go to watch him carefully. "Are you eating proper meals? You look so slim since the last time I saw you." Singto smiled at her and said: "Yes, I have been taking proper meals." His lecturer, Mrs Laura took him by the hand and went to an isolated bench. Singto was about to ask how she was when she said: "So quite the Casanova these days, huh?" 

Singto groaned and said: "Not you too.." Mrs Laura burst out laughing. He said: "They are just my friends.." Mrs Laura made a knowing face at him and said: "Yes yes I know what kind of friends..." Singto chuckled: "It's just the media exaggerating as usual..anyways forget about me and talk about you.. How have you been? I really missed you, you know" Mrs Laura pinched his cheek and said: "Aww I missed you too..how is your mother?" Singto sighed: "She is fine, just pissed because of my "escapades".. But it's not like I invite the media to follow my daily activities.. As soon as I make friends, talks about marriage, mating come up... seriously I am tired.." Mrs Laura chuckled and said: "Things will not change, you are an alpha prince... a handsome prince, so media would not let that chance go"

Singto blushed as his favorite lecturer praised him. "How is your acting nowadays? You did not work that hard at the university to finally play the Casanova in front of the media!" Singto covered his face in defeat and explained to her: "Apparently, the prince should not work.. He is to be mated and make heirs.. Ridiculous!! This is not what I want!!" Mrs Laura asked him gently: "Then what do you want?" "I wish to have something thrilling, something that I want to conquer.. Something to keep me on my toes.. Something that would seriously make my life turn about.. Why is it too hard to find, Mrs Laura?" Mrs Laura face-palmed and said: "Singto honey, if you keep on bringing fuel for the media to maintain your playboy image, then you would never find it. You need to tone it down. Focus on other things."

Singto was about to answer her when he heard: "YOOOOO PRINCE!!!!!!!!!!!" He looked up, annoyed but then smiled as he saw his friend coming towards him, his arms open. Mrs Laura chuckled as he saw the newest lecturer behave like a child in front of his friend. She still remembered how mischievious these two boys were when they were students. Oh it was not like it was many years old back. Only one year back. She got up and said: "Mika, don't shout like that!" Mika bowed with Singto still in his arms: "My apologies, ma'am." "Why am I bowing too if it's you who shouted?", asked Singto, imprisoned in his friend's arms. "Because it's more fun.", replied Mika. Mrs Laura shook her head at them and said: "Mika, your classes are over?" And when Mika nodded, she said: "Then take Mr Casanova out of here, would you?  Once a student sees him, then it will be too late for him to get out of here." Mika laughed and wrapped his arm with Singto's: "Let's go, Mr Casanova." He said to Singto: "So, what's the plan?" Singto smirked at him and said: "Our usual." And they drove in Mika's car from there. 

Their usual was to get plastered. It was their ritual to get drunk after they completed assignments or exams during their university days and now this was exactly what they were planning to do. And while they were getting the car, some students had seen with whom the young lecturer was. Needless to say, whose drunk pictures were going to be on the newspaper. 

************************************************************

It is mega super short, yups I know 

But it's gonna grow as our main leads meet in the upcoming chapters :)