Final Arc - Chapter 22: The Depths of Dim-Dimension

Ventus and Emiko stood facing Kyoko, and the two demons she had summoned in Fenrir and Abaddon. Kyoko grinned and then thrust out both hands to send her beasts into action "Emiko...keep Fido off my back, I'll take on King Kong" said Ventus to her "I'm unsure of this but...I think those these beasts are independent they still need directions. So...I'm hoping that Kyoko won't be able to focus on us both simultaneously"

"Alright...I'll try" she said hovering

"But we have to careful of Kyoko. If you see her swing or thrust a kick, the shadow limb appears in the same way" Ventus generated a condensed mass of energy that he gave to Emiko "Here...take this to fend off its attacks if you have to...in emergency" Emiko took the power into her body.

"Alright let's go" Abaddon jumped high and came down with its giant hands clasped together with both Ventus and Emiko.

Ventus saw Fenrir incoming before launched away with a water-jet by Emiko while Ventus flipped over an outright grab by Abaddon to then rung along its arm and kick its face...only for Kyoko to come in and deal a diagonal slice making him cry out as several more came "Ventus!" Emiko  raised her hand to envelop Kyoko in a plume of water "Quickly"

"AHhh...AHHHHH!" Ventus forged lightning power to his hand and struck Kyoko, although she blocked it she felt the electric energy flood her body, Ventus able to fend her off "Ahhh...Emiko behind you!" Fenrir had jumped at her, managing to deal a slash to her back.

Ventus – still airbourne – focused a ball of power "Emiko fly up!" he said shooting the ball at her, Emiko managing to fly higher for the ball to miss her, striking Fenrir making it yelp. Emiko – in a surprising move – spun herself to kick Fenrir's head sending it into the ground "Good girl"

"Eyes on me...boy" Kyoko said who had her arms spread, like Abaddon below him "For I wish to give you...a round of applause" the beast did the same for a sonic-boom like effect to happen.

The sound was both loud, forcing many to cover their eyes, and effect as a strong shockwave hitting Ventus like a giant hammer sending him skyward high above the floor "And now...ahhhhh" Kyoko jumped up, flipping forward to go for a drop-kick "Going down!" hitting the floor, for a giant shadow-heel to appear above him.

Ventus was still too stunned and dazed to avoid it, only able to cross his arms as the heel-struck him and pushed him quickly to the ground "Hmm...ackkkk...can't...get out" from the audience stands

"Well...this might sting a little" Mythra remarked "You can be as sturdy as you want, but been smashed by a weight from that high is going to leave a mark"

"that boom effect stunned him well I might add" Lunafreya said to him "That'll have dulled his senses, but I agree"

"Ventus come on!" shouted Tsunemi "Quickly before you hit the ground!" Ventus came around, feeling his body glued to the falling shadow-heel by G-Force.

Ventus brought back one arm, calling out with power to focus it all into his hand which he used to strike the heel shattering it dust "Ahh...ahhh" the ground though was upon him, only at the last moment to be enveloped in a strong rising plume of water. The water didn't stop him, only cushioning his rapid descent to a harsh tumble, rolling out of the water until he came to a stop.

Ventus shook his body, a bit unsteady with Emiko panting a bit as she came to his side "You...okay Ventus?" she asked