Arc 4 - Chapter 50: Rising Motivation

Day 1 of the last matches resumed in earnest. Koronzon with powerful punches and kicks dealt with his adversary, even pressing a hand to the chest, enveloping his opponent in a red orb "Explosion Style, Crimson Nova!" the opponent was trapped inside and as soon as they hit the ground, a explosion detonated sending the poor guy flying over the stadium and out. Sukura appeared next...only it proved to be an awkward thing to watch.

Sukura wasted no time at all getting serious, using green fire and severely powerful blows to wind and smash his opponent...only Sukura blows hit so hard, bone could be heard cracking and creaking, more so when Sukura – somehow – managed to rearrange one of the legs to go up instead of down. Sukura did take a few desperate blows though, two of his tails singed off...but in anger he glared at his opponent who left behind a puddle and fainted.

Tsukaima's match was...rather uneventful for he came out with a clean victory. He didn't get hit once, no matter what was thrown at him and after 4 blows his opponent fell and collapsed. As soon as Tsukaima began walking, worry started to rise "And...with that, it's the little lady's turn" Zak'ryon said turning to Leyla who seemed anxious

"It's alright Leyla, you'll do fine!" Mero said as confidently as possible "Just go and give it your best"

"We will all wish you luck" said Aeron "May the fortune of battle watch over you" Ventus stepped over and smiled

"Just remember your draining, and what we practised" said Ventus kneeling down to her "Gauge your situation and use the power you have to fight...but not so much you wear out. Do your best...and don't give up" Leyla would nod and with jet-pack at the ready hovers into the stadium.

Wazoo called out "And now onto the last match of the day, and it's to our youngest competitor we've seen make so far. A victory here would make her the youngest finalist in history, and arriving now by air its Leyla Haruko" she would land and nervously waved "This cynthal fighter is small but don't let her size fool you, with powers similar of another competitor she's proved herself again and again...but on the subject of size, this one could best her. From a planet known for its sailing process, being 95% water doesn't help, it's the only known dual darkness user...Marshall Teach!"

From the opposite end came a rather tall...and round shaped man, walking in on somewhat short legs. The man was 14ft tall, most of his size in his large rotund torso..., with dark hair mostly on his head and chin. He had jagged white teeth, one molar missing, and somewhat tanned darkish skin. He wore only blue bottoms and an open jacket leaving his big belly and chest exposed, a jewelled ring on each of his fingers though not his thumb.

Wazoo called out "Marshall Teach, who prefers to be called teach, is a fierce rider of the water and is the only known elemental fighter to dual wield darkness. Though from sources he lacks the control of a main darkness fighter, he utilizes it in a deadly manner with the power of wind and has a fierce resistance not shared by any other fighter seen" to Leyla, Teach was huge, about near triple her height

"So...my last challenger is a wittle girl, hahahahaha" he mocked her "wittle girl should go home to Mommy, leave big boys to fight"

"Hmmm...don't you ever brush? Your teeth look super yellow"

"I brush regularly...once every month, hahahahaha. Right then, I won't go easy on you"

"And begin!"

Leyla immediately prepped herself, hovering in the air, prepping armour on her chest and thighs while Teach clasped his hand, dark cloud in one and swirling wind in another. Then with dark hand aimed forward, firing lumps of ash. Leyla dodged and flew out of the way, before firing electric beams at Teach who simply crossed his arms to block them, taking little damage.