Arc 4 - Chapter 29: The Acceptance of the Creator

The stadium was shrouded in smoke, Simon bringing back his arms to normal cringing a little as sparks ebbed on his arms, a few cracks in his skin showing "Ahhh...ow...recoil...oww but I did, I defeated them...there's no way they could've blocked that" everyone looked on in wonder

"it's...hard to tell" said Aeron "The explosion was powerful, and wide. Emiko do you feel anything?"

"Hmm...no my brand isn't prickling but" she said rubbing her arms "It does feel...cold"

"Yeah...it does" said Zak'ryon seeing his own breath "I thought this world was meant to be mild"

"I did too" said Angel before seeing before her eyes "Snow...it's...snowing" small icy flakes fell onto the world, bewildering the confused audience

"Look...the smoke is clearing" said Tsunemi "and...look there in the middle!" revealed from the smoke was a thick ice-berg, Ventus and Leyla encased inside,.

Simon just gawked to see the pair encased in the ice-berg, the front part destroyed with a good crater, but the damage hadn't reached the centre "What the!? How did...how the hell?"

"You need to open your eyes honey" looking up Simon saw the giant torso of Argentia above them, waving a hand through her right braid of hair "Then you might see your answer"

"What the!? Where the heck...wha..." Argentia snapped her fingers, the ice-berg shattering and the pair emerging, though Ventus was a bit shaky "They're unharmed"

"Easy big brother" said Leyla keeping him steady "you alright?"

"He's fine little one" said Argentia leaning down "My ice power comes more from his energy, so I might've overtaxed him in that moment"

"How is this...possible!?" Simon shouted angrily "I have three batteries, fresh and full of energy, you two are weak and worn out...how!?"

"That's for you to find out" said Ventus smiling widely "Now it's 3 vs 3, Argentia mind giving us a hand?"

"Of course" said Argentia "Permission to go wild?"

"Just go light on me, if you can" she nodded before smiling "what?"

"It's good to have you back" Ventus raised his fist to her

"Thanks for waiting Argentia" she bumped his fist with hers though gently "Leyla...let's finish alright" 

"Alright" said Leyla "Let's go" together with auras aglow they both charged in.

Simon immediately brought more rockets, pelting the pair but Leyla fired her own rockets while Argentia with a brought sweep of her arm froze the rest of the rockets solid. Simon was now facing both fighters, struggling to hold them off. Simon was fresher, able to react more quickly even punching and kicking both away but they covered for each other, landing in blow after blow.

Ventus came in with a ki-blast that Simon deflected away before he punched his face, and kneed him away but before he could follow up, Leyla launched a salvo of rockets that struck him and stunned him. He countered with a small plasma beam, striking Leyla back and then went for a bigger one "Now get lost you useless rub..." but was cut short for he was frozen in ice by Argentia

"Such foul words from this gentleman's mouth" said Argentia "Ventus, little one go for the follow up"

"With pleasure" said Ventus "Leyla with me, ahhhh" he generated an energy ball in hand, charging with electric energy with Leyla doing the same before they thrust their attacks. Simon would only just emerge from his prison, catching both shots