Final Chapter Pt 1 of 2 : A long road to go

For what seemed to be for the twentieth time, Ventus felt himself bathed in the light of the Purple Moon. His eyes creeped open to the giant moon upon him, his body comfortable and light. He couldn't move though until "Its alright...this time you need not do a thing my boy" he saw Eliphas emerge into his view who had a warm smile "You did it...you did what I could not. You vanquished the calamity that would harm those close to you. For you should know this...if you had not stopped that attack, the damage to you and everyone around would've been great"

Eliphas sighed pitifully "That spirit...crushed and corroded by the cruelness of time, fought you with all it had. It loathed you and the real Saku for having the things stolen from it. It allowed this loathing to grow into hatred, allowed it to consume it pride and all and from there...there was no turning back due to the ego of the person. As you felt when you too lost it all, you too faced that arduous and utterly painful realisaation to accept what you had done...if not for the kind reach of those close to you...there's a chance...your fate could've been similar"

Eliphas sighed "That spirit, whether by fortune or circumstance, clung to the past interpretation and corrupted his soul with the hatred...and you can work out the rest. Regardless...you did it, you succeeded this man's only wish. You carried on my will, accomplished what I could, and even if only a little have helped to repair the void left in Myorzo and Salena's souls. You have inherited my daughter's dreams and power, accepted my son's resolve but what you do from here...is your choice"

Eliphas would smile, his body fading slowly "With this...this old soul can finally rest. We will meet again...one day in the future. I might even be able to say hello to you in the occasional dream...do your Grandfather proud, live your life the best you can" with this Ventus felt the purple light bathe him through, eyes open to a strange place.

His body felt light, a bit dull and warm, a sense of comfort around him. A white ceiling came from above, a gentle clamp of some sort directing him to his right arm to show a sort of blue sleeve, connected by a cable to a device like a tower unit that read his heart-rate, health, proteins and oxygen. He felt strange, not hollow, but like his body wasn't there. The memory of the intense weight, pain and weakness his body felt were gone...as if it was there for one minute and gone the next.

Ventus would try to rise up...but his body wouldn't respond, recognising just how tired or weak his body was. His legs ached, muscles very tense to the point of near cramping, his temperature a bit high and his right arm aching "Where...am I? What is this place...?" he said looking around as he unconsciously itched his right arm "I...hmmm...the last thing I remember is struggling to stand and then..." only to pause as he reacted "How I am itching my right arm? Didn't I...?"

Slowly he turned to his left to see something...he thought was gone, a left arm attached to his body. Ventus looked over it "But didn't this get...blasted by by...so how have...no wait..." on closer look, he saw a couple discrepancies. He could see outlines on his arm, a sort of grey circle, his elbow was a slightly different shade and his hand – though normal looking – his palm was a clean grey in colour and smooth to the touch.

Ventus felt the arm respond to his every thought, twisting and flexing, fingers curling...and when he tried to focus a little power, he felt a small glow come to it "It works just like my old one but..." its then he heard a clatter and turned left to see someone that relieved all the worry he had "Aun...Auntie?" he saw Mero, dropping what was a few items that lightly hit the floor, to see Mero just starring, relieved and teary looking