Arc 4 - Chapter 10: The Strength of Unity

Dorsa the Yopple boss was still enjoying her dinner, scoffing food loudly and spitting out bones from the meat she ate "Soon...I will be the ruler of this world, and I will mould it into its ideal image for prosperity" a distinct groan sounded "Huh...what was that? Hm...probably the pipes" the moan grew louder "Huh!? What is that sound AH!" explosions followed "What the heck?"

From the outside A hundred or so Mermailian, Ventus and his family included were all firing energy beams at the structure which was revealed to be titantic sized sea-shell cone, hollowed out. Nadeera was guiding water into the hole to flood it all while the base of the shell was being destroyed "What is happening!?" Dorsa said coming to a flood room "What's going AH!" the entire area flooded and the shell collapsed. A strong few hundred towards a thousand trident wielding royal guards swarmed the wrecked of the shell which actually distingrated to pieces.

As the Yopple clan emerged, all looking confused, they all immediately looked to the tridents and raised their hands being outnumbered 10 – 1. As for Dorsa she dug herself out "What happened!? My home! My beautiful Home! What do you imbeciles want!?" she said to the soldiers aiming their weapons, a few of the parting for Aera to come forward

"Madam Dorsa...you are under arrest" she said firmly "for espionage, kidnap, blackmail and treason to the royal family"

"How do you mean!? Do you have any proof?"

"How about an eye-witness account?" said Ventus swimming over with folded arms

"WHAT!? You're the runt who was with the Queen!? One question is a random...runt with her Highness?"

"Don't matter...you're done. Everyone is safe, your men are captured and it's just you...don't bother"

"My someone sounds grumpy"

"They would be...when someone has strung up their aunty like a puppet to toy with" Aera notably darkened her gaze

"I see I can add on entrapment to your charges too" said Aera with Dorsa looking confused

"Wait Aunty...but the only..." her face acted as if a light got turned on "Oh...that's why you were there" 

Dorsa then smiled "Well...I admit my plan has being rumbled, don't know how but I have one trump card to use...right now!" Dorsa pulled out a switch which she quickly pressed. The floor began to rumble, shaking the water for the floor to open up and a platform to suddenly rise from below. Dorsa did a wrestling lariat to knock everyone away, the sudden rising platform swatting them while she landed comfortably and was elevated up. 

Ventus caught Aera, who was notably dazed and winded while Dorsa was lifted high "Come on let's go after her!" called Fiora who swam up with many guards, Ventus and Aera joining. The chasm of water they were in, or where Dorsa had built her home, was in a huge cave that had a nice large pocket of air about 50 metres high and wide. The platform she was on was notably see-through, as if glass or hardened plastic and underneath was a smooth dome shape.

The platform was 1.5 metres tall which allowed the Mermailians to look over it but not quite aim at Dorsa without jumping out of the water. Dorsa saw them all rise "Well...let's see you get me now, up here I have the advantage, you know having legs and all...and this is a super warm and dry platform" a male soldier tried to jump up and flopped on the platform...only to find it was quite warm and very grippy "The top is also made of out a rough material, not rough to scrape skin off, but to make it difficult for you guys to move"