Final Arc - Chapter 42: The Beckoning of One's Spirits

Saku stood in place, his body twitching as his aura began to distort somewhat "How...How dare...dare you...say that..." he said his face twitching "I will teach you...how...achhhh..." Ventus felt his power rise and saw it evident

"There...maybe now he'll fight me seriously now" he said before sighing "But...this is where I might've buried myself and any chance of an easy victory"

"Agghhh...aghhhh..." Saku's aura was spiky, erratic and mostly yellow but darker towards the edges "I will...make sure...you regret it"

"Good...don't let me stop you with your dream. If you want to prove it...then come" Ventus said elevating himself to Gear 4, his aura similar in shape only purple and blue

"Ventus...a word" he heard the voice of Eurybia and saw her materialise next to him, though only he could see her "Can you feel it? His energy...is giving off almost two separate signals...as if...its dissecting"

"So its not just me. Eurybia...I'll be needing your power, and Argentia's I think very soon. For now I want to fight without pushing pressure on myself for once I do..."

"Your 'Candle' will begin to burn...I know. Then do not hesitate"

"In fact Eurybia...mind doing me a favour please?"

"Should you need it...I will come out on my own accord. Do not fret" Saku would take the first move charging right at Ventus who stood ready and block a punch he made for a shockwave to fire out.

Saku was began attacking much faster, and stronger with Ventus doing his best to ward off but Saku – either through anger or will – broke through his guard and smashed Ventus' face and body sending him into a nearby short wall, smashing it through and even into the next one before Ventus was pelted with energy blasts with Saku calling out loudly. Saku then ran forward with energy blast above him, only for Ventus to literally rocket out and head-smash Saku in his face, following up with rapid punches and then kick him to the floor, catching Saku's generated shot.

Saku would managed to recover mid-air only to see his deflected shot thrown back at him which he easily deflected...only to not notice Ventus' energy shot hidden behind it which Ventus detonated before him. Saku crossed his arms to block it going back to the ground landing on his feet "Hmm...Ack...this won't work on...wha...!?" looking to the air "where did he go?" Ventus was diving down but directly over Saku,  his appearance made known by a thud "How did you...AHHHHH" Saku tried a back-elbow but Ventus went under it and kick Saku's back, before following it up with several more

"Divine Arrow!" Ventus spun round and finished with a last powerful kick, Saku rasping before he fell face first into a dirt mound even shredding along it.

Ventus would create his posture, Saku getting up his power spiking further and even bringing up some debris "He's still getting stronger...and I don't sense the limit to it yet...but...it feels...cold, numb even. Like...not he can't feel any goodness but...he's forgotten how to..."

"Ahhhhhh...Ventus...boy! I will make you pay!" he said running forward

"Then do it Saku. Show me!" Ventus fired an energy beam that Saku deflected, then another which Saku again deflected with Ventus now firing a big volley of blasts that Saku did deflect at first before he was forced to guard.

Ventus kept up the pressure "I...can't...can't...stop here..." Saku said struggling "I have...I have to...ahhh...aggghhh"