Arc 3 : Final Chapter - The Emperor's True Plan

The fight had concluded, or stall, between Solum and Saku...both determined to tell their sides of the story. Solum though would have more physical proof of his truth...in the form of his very face, an older version of Saku looking back on the world. As everyone wondered, Ozway would stride through the middle of everyone

Ozway walked past everyone "I knew you would come, eventually but I had no idea when...or even the disguise you take. You even went through the trouble of Bio-Gene tempering to disguise your strength, but in the end it was your own impatience which ruined it for you"

"Ozway...what is the meaning of this?" asked Zarla irritant "Why are they two Saku's!? A teen one and a young adult one?"

"For one very simple reason Empress, the Bigger Saku is the real present day Saku...the real son of the late Arthur Stritos, while the younger one is just a good duplicate" his tone then shifted to sinister "One that I created"

Young Saku flinched harshly as Ozway patted Solum's shoulder "To think...you were right under my nose the entire time" he laughed, hiding some fustratration "Well done, Well done! You had me fooled, but your anger get the best of you"

"Ozway explain yourself!" demanded Zarla "What's going on!?"

"That might take some time, of which I can't be bothered saying so I'll summarize. The Saku beside me, who we'll call Solum for ease, is the real Saku Stritos, the only son of the late Arthur, with three sisters..." he then grinned "Two daughters and one son"

"Wait what!?" Reima exclaimed "Solum has...three children!?"

"That's right. They are...Laura, Aneaus...and Ayoko" Saku flinched remembering Ayoko in his memory

"And he is also a husband to his beautiful wife as well and one of the Very rare few owners of the mythical Z rank element"

Ozway grinned "He's also a man...who has conquered the attacks of time itself, his children nearly as old as him, ask me the details later it's fascinating. I wanted this man, Saku Stritos, as my warrior...for though human the Z rank has no limit in strength, and if trained can climb ever higher. I tried many a bait to tempt him to me...but none worked, except for one thing"

"What was this one thing?" asked Zarla folding her arms

"Sorry, can't divulge that...but getting the bait is all well and good, for sometimes a little insurance is needed to, which leads me to the Saku...you've all come to know"

Ozway walked to the younger Saku who just stayed still "As I said...I longed for the power for myself, to wield a warrior who could tame this power but through studies the Z rank power can only be born, not made and requires a special mental aptitude and physical environment. So I tried to recreate it uniquely grown human body"

"A...uniquely grown?" asked Aeron "As in cloning?"

"Kinda but not quite, you should know humans have actually attempting cloning to some moderate success in the bio-warrior project but I digress. Creating the vessel was easy...ish while nurturing the power was another all together" 

Ozway paced left to right "Blood, Mental aptitude, time and the right 'factors' are necessary so using a 'template'" he gestured to Solum "I 'recreated' a Saku Stritos of my own, the body took some time...it had to be grown to be strong, and the memories...that was a tricky part, for without my very excellent source it would've being impossible. The memories are crafted almost to perfection it seems"