Arc 4 - Chapter 27: The Cyber War

The battle between Ventus, Emiko and Kion continued but through teamwork, Kion had being pushed back and had seemed forced to agree to a deal. As Ventus and Emiko charged forward Kion galloped right to them it was here he summoned his dual-hammer and began rapidly twirling it, till it looked a blur

"Ventus be careful" Emiko called as Ventus continued his charge

"Now...take this!" Kion went for a baseball swing, struck out with his aura-weapon...one end of his hammer tripling in size

"Whoa what the!?" a rock even formed on the end, Ventus scraping to a halt "Can't dodge that!"

"Take this!" Ventus took the hammer, which was twice his height, and although he blocked it he was unprepared and knocked severely backwards, tumbling backwards considerably.

Ventus did scrape to a stop...in a crouch position but was dazed and upon trying to stand immediately cringed "AHhh...ahh"

"Ventus, Ventus you alright?" asked Emiko landing by his side

"He...he got...my right leg" Ventus said not able to stand "It came much harder than I thought and...I think my leg...broke from taking the brunt" Emiko rushed to it "NO! Don't heal it! We can't not allowed"

"Oh sorry, yeah it's...against the rules" she said blushing

"the thought...is what counts"

"Ventus, you won't dodge me this time" Kion said scraping his feet first before full on charging.

Ventus saw him coming and tried to stand but failed with Emiko supporting him "It's alright...I'm here with you, let us defeat him together"

"Yeah, yeah...I'm not...alone anymore...lets...do it" he said smiling to which both vanished in a flash of light, only Emiko re-emerging. Emiko's hair was shoulder length once more but she had two long bangs of a neat blue colour. A vest and long sleeved t-shirt combo adorned her slimmer but toned body with long shorts

"Right then" Emiko said "Ventus guide me forward" Emiko created fire in her hands, formed a concentrated fireball between her hands and launched it forward to create a powerful and thick beam of fire.

Kion charged into the flame, both hot and with strong pushing Kion did at first plough through but he soon slowed. Between the heat and strong push, he slowly weakened in strength...until went he eventually met Emiko's hand she barely felt a push "Now to finish this fight" said Emiko who began a barrage of punches and kicks, grabbed Kion's head and jumped strongly, using her wings to lift Kion into the air.

Emiko would then swing rapidly around, Kion getting dizzy before being launched with a throw "And now...Atomic Burst!" and she would launch a large fire-ball at Kion, of a orange colour. Kion hit the ground hard, flinching harshly...only to be met with an explosion of fire.

Emiko landed, defusing back for her partner to return only to help him to his feet. Both panted from fatigue and the exertion of the battle "And...it seems we might have our winner" said Wazoo "Despite the brief pummelling it seems Kion couldn't take the heat...and now, 1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8"

"You...you...satisfied...now?" Kion said to his OSCOM "For...you better...pay...up" before he lost unconscious

"9...10...11...12...13...14...15! And Ventus has made to the next round!" cheers would erupt from the crowd, whistles from Ventus' friends