Arc 3 - Chapter 59: Weakening Realities

The night was on, the grassy field illuminated by the coloured flowers that softly glowed as if night lights helping the giant purple moon light up the world. Saku was this time laid in the grass, rising to a sit-up position "This...place again only it feels...a little different"

"It will start to...from this point on" said the robed man from behind, beckoning Saku to stand and rise up "I sense your destiny has now shifted and is now fast flowing down its new path"

"Wait so...I'm been guided down one path?"

"Yes but...unlike before I see not its end, lost in the murkiness of the unknown and I fear it will not be kind. Even now the after-effects have begun, ripples and fractures opening in the laws of existence and trivialities"

"I...have no idea what you just said"

"It matters not, for you will soon find out...now go as far as you can to the town" he said pointing down "and begin to learn the truth of why you are here" Saku just followed the finger, begrudgingly before walking down the field.

The town for now seemed normal, no sounds and only small scattered lights. The buildings looked finely made but yet out of stone. As he got closer, it became clear it was grand in scale, quickly towering over him, looking miles in width and length "Jeez...it's like the size of New York or something" panicked voices began to call and suddenly panic spread as Saku basked in the orange glow of the calamity comet Ceasar "And on cue. I must've came a few seconds earlier than when Ceasar arrived. Let's see how close I can get"

Saku broke into a run, the orange light growing brighter, the panicked cries louder and more numerous with even a wind striking the world. Saku soon found his progress hindered, the wind growing too strong, only about 20 metres from the entrance to the town "Nope...not getting there...tonight" soon his feet left the ground, his sight catching two small individuals running in hand before he was cast into the air

"...hey...hey...listen...wake up" a faint voice called to him "It's alright I got you" a hand gripped his own and pulled him away from the comet, into a much calmer, stiller world...a bedroom.

Saku eyes immediately shifted to a normal apartment bedroom and shaking him was the girl Ayoko from his previous dream "Oh goodness you're awake! You're back" compared to before, Saku's body felt...weak, hurting all over "I can't believe it you're alright!" the joy turned to sadness, happy despair, "I'm...I'm so glad" her head buried into his side, Saku struggling to raise a hand that rubbed her head

"Hey, hey...I'm, I'm alright Ayoko" he said slowly "Were you...the one who brought me here?"

"Not quite alone, you are heavy but...you're back now" Ayoko gripped his hand and from her head and held it "I'm so relieved I found you...Papa" this word struck a very dizzing chord in Saku's body "Sorry I mean...Father" Saku's next words almost came out, as if orchestrated

"It's strange...so strange hearing that but..." his hand pressed down her head "I'm...really...glad" as his eyes closed, they shortly opened but to a much different room. 

Saku felt himself not quite on a usual mattress or bed, his hands and bare feet on an odd silky floor, fluffy and quite velvety to the touch. As he sat up, he was in a sort of long bowl of feathers, a normal pillow for his head "Where...huh, am I?" a turn of his head turned him to see below, Aeron making a warm drink from a machine "Aeron? Is this...her room?" a settled hum turned him left to see Emiko "Yeah this is her room, don't remember getting here though" Saku's thoughts were on his dream "Ayoko, called me...Father, but that's impossible. I'm not even of legal age yet, but yet" a hand went to his chest "My heart felt so warm, and I felt so...happy to hear that. What are these...dreams I'm having? They feel more like memories but...that can't be right. I mean to have a kid, you kinda need a girl...and there's not quite one that I..." his face immediately went red "Nope, nope, nope not there yet"