Chapter one - Your Mission

~T.W. Mentions of blood and violence 

~Narrators POV

"Do you understand your mission " he said. Time in prison had taken its toll on the man he could barely Stand let alone tell his daughter her mission. Though he was drained and knew he would probably die in this cage he still had hope. For his daughter was here and she made his life worth living. He never planed to care for her, he never planed to love her but she was his angel and in his eyes she would always be his little perfect baby girl. 

"Of corse father, tear him down like he tore you" she spoke with the most gentle of voices but her words were corrupt and dark "but this is not for revenge my dear this is for our future, this is for a pure wizard world" 

" yes father for the future of the wizard world" 

 " Now what is the number one rule"

 " Not to kill him" she rolled her eyes and huffed

 "I just don't understand, he jailed you and took every sense of decency out of our name but you still want him alive" she spat back at her father.

 "all will be clear soon trust me" he tried to reassure her but no matter how hard he tried her mind was never swayed . " trust is not the issue here" she quickly added "father he hurt you, you don't deserve this I should just finish him I contain all the power you need" she pleaded with the shell of a man who lay at her feet " let me kill him father" she whispered as a dark grin spread across her perfect completion, her eyes filled with Darkness and the innocent young woman no more stood before him now she was nothing but a fallen angel.

"My answer is final no questions asked! Do you understand?" he hadn't raised his voice to her since she was a child it felt so wrong, but she must know Albus Dumbledore must stay alive. With that she nodded and was replaced by the loving young girl he knew she was "Yes father". 

Seconds after the words left her mouth a sharp pain stuck his chest. Cry's of pain emitted from his dry lips and she rushed to help her father as he began to clutch his heart in a desperate attempt to make the pain stop. "Father allow me" she whispered calmly and waved her dainty hand above his heart. With that the pain stopped. " you really are remarkable my dear" the girl smiled a loving smile and hugged her father, her eyes sparked in the moonlight from the cell bars. She laid her father on the flimsy bed in the corner of the room.  I was taught by a great man" she said as she watched him drift off to sleep.

"I won't fail you father. I promise" she stood at the end of the bed watching her father sleep. He was skinny to the bone , white and cold it took all her strength not to take him with her now and make sure he was all right. Bring him back to the powerful and ruthless wizard she knew her father was. She took one last glance at the frail old man on the bed then disaperated.

The manor was empty and dark . She walked towards the black marble island in the centre of the kitchen and rested her elbow down on the cool surface. She felt a jolt of cold go up her arm most would find this feeling uncomfortable but she quite liked it. She rested her chin in her hand and leaned on to the island staring at the giant portrait of her father and her each sitting on their own throne.

 His was black and silver with a triangle and a circle in the middle then a line through the centre. The sign of the deathly hallows the things that had given her father so much power. The hallows are the key to winning this war. Her throne was crimson with gold crest of a Phoenix on it. The symbol of rebirth. Together they were the most powerful beings in the world. She continued to gaze at the portrait until she felt her knees weaken and her eyes became heavy. Before she knew it she was of to sleep.

"Master" pleaded the man below her red heals as she continued to press her foot harder agents his skull. The man was covered in his own blood creating pools as it poured out of every gash and bruise. "Master, Please" he squealed as she pressed harder down on his fragile head until she began to hear quiet cracks and crunches beneath her feet. He was going to break she could feel it just a little longer, he would soon pay for his sins to their family in the raging fire of hell.

" Master live!" She jolted awake covered in a thin layer of sweat. There standing next to her was Hazel the house elf. She stood with a silver tray holding a nice cup of black strong coffee. The sent wafted into her nose calming her completely, she loved coffee it reminded her of when father was still with her. She took the cup of the tray and smiled "Thank you Hazel you are dismissed" she gestured for the elf to leave.

 "Miss I'm sorry to wake you-" 

" it's perfectly fine, hazel I just need alone time" she snapped making the small elf below her shake and quickly run out of the room. She never wanted to be rude but she needed to get ready. For today was the day she went to School . Saying the word out loud sent shivers down her spine she had lived her life whole alone and she had grown quite independent over the years. Of course she had Hazel but she was an elf. The feeling of being trapped in a school all freedom stripped away, it was disgusting. She glanced at the clock on the wall it read 7:40am. Merlin he'll be here in 20 minutes . 

She quickly downed the hot liquid and felt it burn down her throat but she had done it so many times she was immune to the pain. She sprinted to her bedroom on the second floor. She quickly dressed into a black turtleneck dress, that rested at her knees. She proceeded to the tie hair into a tight top bun and slipped on her favourite black stiletto heels. Polished her eyeliner and applied concealer to her deep fuchsia under eyes then a blood red lip. She reached for her wand in last nights coat pocket. She waved her wand in an elegant manor and items began flying across her room into a black trunk that lay neatly on her bed. Once all the items were packed she grabbed her trunk and dashed down the spiral staircase. Neatly landing in front of the large double dark oak doors "perfect timing" she giggled as she felt she wasn't alone in this house anymore.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Hope you enjoyed the first chapter of The Devils Mistress. If there's any spelling mistake please point them for me . Hope you have an amazing day 

T.