Chapter two - Miss Grindel-

~Narrators POV 

Before he could even knock the large double doors swung open and there the most beautiful girl he had ever laid his eyes on stood before him. Her brilliant blonde hair reflected the the warm glow of the sun all around her. Her ivory skin matched her black dress perfectly. The man looked at the girl once more before clearing his throat "Miss Grindel-" she stared intently at the man in front of her . Then he remembering the promise he had made to her. He smiled and tapped the side of his nose "Sorry Miss Robinson, I see your ready and packed to go" she sent the man a gentility smile " Of course Headmaster dippit I have been for days" the man gave her a warm smile, she had always been a good liar. 

She strode toward the man, dragging the trunk behind her . Her dress was pressed and perfect the trunk she was carrying had L.A.G. Emblazoned in silver ink. "You might want to change that tag if you want your identity a secret my dear" he gestured towards the sliver name written on the top of her trunk."Oh yes" she pulled out her wand it was black with a silver and gold handle. A Gregoravich design no doubt. She waved her wand the letters changed into L.A.R. he marvelled at the witches potential. She was going to be a great student. But he must remember who she was and not become blind sighted by her incredible witchcraft. She's his daughter.

"Well, my dear " he was interrupted by the young blonde girl " Oh please Headmaster call me Live" she forces a small smile, in truth she hated being called her name but she hated 'My Dear' even more. Her father was the only one she let call her those pathetic names. She was used to being called Master or Madame but if she wanted to get on good terms with Dippit then she needed to be nice and open.

 "Shall we get going, Live" the old man held out is arm signalling for her to grab on to it. He clearly didn't know she could apperate. She looked up and the man and grabbed his arm tightly with her left wand her trunk in her right "I can't wait" with that the world began to spin she had apperated many times before and was fine with the dizziness but dimwitted Dippit had know idea what she was capable of and she wanted to keep it that way. Gaining his trust was already going to be hard she didn't need him thinking she was going to be a treat on top of that. 

So she scrunched her eyes and held on tighter. Soon they landed on a soft patch of land on the Hogwarts grounds. It had worked " Are you ok Live?" The man looked at the young girl clinging to his arm. "Yes sir" she let go of the mans arm and proceeded to lead on her trunk. If she kept this up she would easily be able to get in the old hags head. "It's just I haven't apperated in a while not since-" she looked down, to any other person it would seem she was too upset to look at him but he was just playing right into her hands. "The Capture of my father" she said quietly. "Well don't fret about the past and look to the future" Dippit said, he may be weak but he spoke the truth. " Your right Headmaster" she looked up at the man he was only a little bit taller than the girl but he was way older. " Live from here on you can call me professor Dippit" he smiled at the girl and they both began walking towards the giant castle which would be her home for the next 2 years.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you all liked this chapter. 

T.